Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden-077
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 9

Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan. Empty
PostSubject: Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan.   Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 am

Name:Aiden

Tag:227

height: 7,1

Armor:green

Personality:quiet

Background: Aiden is a very smart spartan but always prefers to keep his distance causing him to favor the sniper and hacking.Being born on earth and being observed by Dr.Halsey. He was shipped to reach with a flash clone left behind. Eventually making his difficult climb thrugh training he was finally set out to war inexperinced and in need of guidance.

Sample post: Aiden walks into the simulation room and sets it into a sniper mountain setting.As hordes of aliens came and marines rushed into cover and died from plasma and blades of energy Aiden sprinted to the jump zone and grabbing the parachute jumped. Letting himself feel the air for a split second then he snapped back to attention and slung his sniper rifle from his back into his steady arms.
Quickly firing shot after shot and destroying alien head after alien head he finally landed on the covenant base and put the frame charge on the base's equivalent of the roof. Quickly jumping threw the hole and into the base's control room and began to use his datapad to hack into the system right before he hit the self destruct button on the base a elite zealot rushed him with the sword and sliced his back quickly he dropped the datapad and slowly got to one knee.
The elite having no pity slashed again and destroyed the seal to his helmet leaving a face of pure hatred and black buzzed hair with blue eyes and a scar on his chin. Quickly Aiden snapped and grabbed the knife on his leg and literally tackled the elite and slit his throat stabbing it repeatedly and stuck his datapad and a now detonated plasma grenade onto it's chest and let himself go with it into the fire. After recovering from the disorentation of exiting the simulation he walked out of the room to get some MRE's.
Back to top Go down
Aiden-077
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 9

Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan.   Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 am

I'm sorry that the simulation was unrealistic I really need a admin to give me a set mission and your told to do it.
Back to top Go down

Aiden-227 a young unexperinced spartan.
Page 1 of 1