Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartan 196

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noble 96
Apprentice
Apprentice
Noble 96

Credits : 6

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Shotgun
Enemy: Covenant

Spartan 196 Empty
PostSubject: Spartan 196   Spartan 196 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:07 am

Name: Adriaan (UNSC calls him Noble)

Service Tag: 196

Height: 6.8 feet

Colour: main: White
second: red

Personality: Quiet

Level/Rank: UNSC Spartan

Background: Born on planet Earth in the year 2530. Noble's perants were killed after a terrorist came into their house. After that he was all alone and swore to avenge his perants death.he went to spartan training when he was 12 years old.he specialized in close combat and heavy weapons.he went rouge and went on a killing spree.since then he has been undergoing serions phiciological treatment and has fully recovered.

he underwent spartan training at the late age of 6.he was cleared for duty at the age of 22 . He won many battles until he saw the same elite that killed is perants. After that he become a lone wolf did'nt want anyone to be in his way he did'nt care what happend to any of his friend. Untill he became the leader of his new team O-beta. Skillz whas the heavy weapons specilst. Shots whas the sniper.

Skill Assessment

Sample Post:

Noble came running into battle, wail shots coverd him from a far with his sniper. Noble ran to get into the covanent ship before it gets away. Noble jumped and made it into the ship. He was shot in the arm by a one of the elites. The next moment Skillz came flying into the ship. Skillz killed all the elites. He grabbed Noble and helped him up. Noble told Skillz he is going to win this battle! Skillz told him he has to go he will do it, he will win the battle.The next moment he pushed Noble out of the ship. Noble fell on his back.

Noble thought he was going to die, Until Shots came with a medic kit and helped him to heal. They wanted to help Skillz until they saw they where to late. Noble and Shots looked up and saw how Skillz got stabbed in the back by an Elite with an energy sword. Skillz fell of the ship and hit a big rock. Noble and Shots ran to him but they where to late.

When they contacted command they sent back up to help them and a pick up ship to pick up Shots and Noble. That was a very sad day for Noble. Noble said he will never forget Skillz.

THE END

Last edited by Noble 96 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Spartan 196 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 196   Spartan 196 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello Noble96 your bio hasn't been approved yet so you're not meant to be posting at all. I would like to point out a few things. First, your bio is canonically incorrect. A grown man cannot train to be a spartan at the age of 18 and finish that training in 2 years. Please fix it. Most spartans train at around age 6 or some of the spartan IIIs can get their training at even age 12. So until you fix this bio and get it approved by either me or Horbur please refrain from posting. Also the Covenant didn't attack earth until 2552. Also can you please not write in a script format? I know it's not in the rules but it would be much easier for everyone to understand what you're doing. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Spartan 196 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 196   Spartan 196 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Excellent! APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spartan 196 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 196   Spartan 196 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan 196
Page 1 of 1