Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fayne's Spartan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thefaynster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 5

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Fayne's Spartan Empty
PostSubject: Fayne's Spartan   Fayne's Spartan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:15 pm

Name= Carter
Service Tag= 819
Age= 34
Gender= Male
Height= 6 foot 9
Color= Black
Personality= Aggressive, Good with snipers and pistols, Good with Banshees and Hogs
Level/Rank= UNSC Spartan
Background= When I was six or seven years of age, I was taken from my home. I was trained on Reach. Then when the Covenant attacked Reach, I escaped with a Banshee I killed the elite out of. Thank goodness I wasn't there when the UNSC lost!
I got on the Pillar of Autumn. You don't know that. I escaped and joined the Master Chief on the way back to Earth. I got to see his face. I won't tell you what it looks like, or he'll KILL me. AND YOU. Anyway, when we got back, I used his longsword to get to wherever I had to go.
Back to top Go down
Wyatt-937
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 14

Fayne's Spartan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fayne's Spartan   Fayne's Spartan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:17 pm

This site is dead but there is another site almost exactly like this one here is the link.
http://haloinfinity.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

Fayne's Spartan
Page 1 of 1