Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPARTAN-197

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan197
Apprentice
Apprentice
spartan197

Credits : 9

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark IV
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

SPARTAN-197  Empty
PostSubject: SPARTAN-197    SPARTAN-197  I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Name: Cody,Billy

Service Tag: SPARTAN-197 (DT: 00123-1125-22563)

Height: 6 feet

Colour: Black Armor

Personality: Quiet, but willing to do anything that the commandos say.

Level/Rank: UNSC SPARTAN (Junior Class) (Spec.: Weapons)

Background: Cody lost his father during the Great War. He promised himself that he would avenge his fathers death. He created his own suit and HUD. He even has his own AI program that helps him in combat. He was referred to this unit by Capt. Keyes himself, and then lost his way. He was sure to kill a few Elites on the way.

Skill Assessment

Sample Post: -The SPARTAN walked on in the dreaded cold, hoping to see any of his team over the next hill. His AI announced that enemy forces had been detected. Cody had already known that thanks to Motion Tracker. The SPARTAN grabbed his assault weapon (a W3A64 33-round smg) and armed himself for what was around the corner. The SPARTAN turned and found himself face-to-face with a Covenant Hunter, and ran the other way. Ever since he was small, Hunters were his worse fear of all the War. He didn't want to be here, and just as he thought that, he heard a skwak in his radio: This is echo 4556, does any UNSC SPARTANS copy, over? This is my moment to come back into existence! This is SPARTAN-197, I hear you echo 4556, over! He was on his way home, and he would be with his bond-brothers now.-
Back to top Go down
http://lionking.org/~wolfboy/home.html
Wyatt-937
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 14

SPARTAN-197  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN-197    SPARTAN-197  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:16 pm

This site is dead bu there is another site almost exactly like this one here is the link.
http://haloinfinity.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down

SPARTAN-197
Page 1 of 1