Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Credits : 41
Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:48 am

while jack was in space just floating there from the elites kick, jack laughed. jacks plan had worked, while jack had the elite pinned, he would pull out a small stealth tracking device. jack had dropped it inside the elites ship when the elite had kicked him at the perfect tim. he checked his hud and saw that the elite was headed for the planet known as arcadia. "attention any unsc ships in the system, this is spartan-328 needing assistance to get on a ship asap."
"roger spartan-328, this is the cruiser independence we'll be there in 6 minutes."
jack then continued to laugh after the end of the transmission, when the ship arrived he got on and took of his helmet. he still had the mark from the infected, he touched it and saw that it had scabbed over. jack quickly removed the scabs and saw his scar, it was a straight slash down his eye and was going from red to bright red to a faint pink then white. jack went to the bridge of the ship and told the commanding officer of the ship, "take this ship on a course to arcadia." jack then sent a map of the course to the planet to the nav station moniter. jack smirked................
Back to top Go down
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:44 pm

OCC: Im going to jump in here

"Wow, how did you get that gash?" Darren or Spartan E107 says to jack as he was walking by
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 am

jack smirked giving a slight chuckle and said, "its a looong story, but i geuss i could tell you along the way to arcadia." (just read the story and thats what he tells you.) jack went over to the armory and grabbed an ma5b and ammo for his sniper and loaded them, cleaned them and of course modified them, it was something he had found out on his own. jack felt the adrenaline finnaly wear off and his eyelids felt like weights, jack blinked an when he opened his eyes again he was on the ground and slightly rested. jack wondered what had woke him up. he blinked and saw what had, a needler round stuck into the wall. jack immediatley grabbed his assault rifle and looked around, then put on his helmet. he exited the armory and caught his first sight of arcadia, and how his ship had crash landed on it. jack looked around and saw spartanE107 on the ground jack ran over and pulled the comrade to saftey since he was near the shaw-fujikawa translight engine, which was sure to explode soon. jack sat there waiting to fight any covenant he saw.......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:49 pm

OOC: If u want to continue switch over to my post in the Barracks Section 'Assault on Arcadia'
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:12 pm

xXMETALSLUGXx66 wrote:
OOC: If u want to continue switch over to my post in the Barracks Section 'Assault on Arcadia'

ok
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 am

got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Citadel :: The Hall-
Jump to: