Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:00 am

(This is a spin-off of Star Wars: Death Troopers. Its zombies and they are worse than the flood. Do not get cornered or trapped. And they only have one goal. They are very hungry)

Droa stared in awe at the vessel on his veiwscreen. It was a massive vessel, nearly the same size as his Assault Carrier. It had a triangular design, and it was blistering with weaponry. But that was not what disturbed him. It was a ship never before seen by either Covenant or UNSC. And it was silent. Droa hailed the vessel five times with no response. He could not figure out what it was doing.

"Unidentified vessel, this is General Falumee of the CAC 'Light of Honor'. Identify yourself and explain your business in Covenant space." Once again, no response. Only white static. Droa felt a shiver go down his spine. Even of they could not understand human English (Droa assumed it was a human vessel) there should have been some response. This was not right. "Very well. For your lack of response, I am authorizing your ship to be boarded. Prepare for immediate search." Droa drew in a deep breath and moved out of his chair. As he was about to go to the Armory, his Executive Officer stopped him and asked, "Sir, do you want backup?" "No, there is something off about that vessel. If it was abandoned then there would not be power. And if it was fully staffed there would have been a response. I don't want to endanger any of my crew. I'll be back when i figure out the status of the ship." And with that he prepared for his mission. He did not know it then, but it would have been better to simply follow doctrine and blast the vessel.

Droa manned a Seraph fighter and launched out into space. Suddenly his ship was rocked and Droa felt a shift in gravity. That was when he noticed it. He was not moving towards the vessel. It was drawing him in. He had never heard or seen anything that could do this. Slowly he was drawn into the main hangar. That was when he realized he was trapped. Droa tried his comms but the got no response. He must have been too far out.

Droa exited his Seraph, and he saw the true extent of the vessel. The Hangar was huge. It was so large that he could barely make out the end of it. It reminded him of his time aboard High Charity. Droa drew his Carbine and carefully moved out. As he was halfway to the end, he heard a sound he would never forget. As if a million voices came together in a cacophony of harmony, he heard a loud, piercing EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!. Droa stopped and searched the hangar. There was nothing. But where did the scream come from? Then Droa heard a faint EEEEEEEEEEEEE!, as if it came from the other side of the ship. Droa felt his knees shake. He had faced entire human armies, and even fought the Flood. Why was he scared now? Droa gulped down any fear, and precoded on to discover what happened on board. That was when he noticed the name of the vessel, painted along the hangar wall. 'Imperial Star Destroyer "Vector"'. Then he saw a smaller painting below it. It was in blood. It said "Beware the vents."" Along the side, it said "I do not want to die he...." The here was cut off, as if the writer was dragged away.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Credits : 41
Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:18 am

jack was running as fast as his mjonlir armor would let him. he had boarded this ship two hours ago and it had already became hell. whenhe boarded this ship he saw a navy officer, he had asked the officer what he was oing on this ship. but when the officer turned around, the marines jaw was missing and his skin had a faint orange glow to it. jack pointed his rifle, the navy officer gave out a faint moan and ran at jack. jack opened fire and the creature was down in 2 shots. john walked along the hanger, searching for something. then he heard a scream from behind him. he spun around to find nothing, john swalloed down all fellings of fear and moved on. if worst came to worst he would activate his suits failsafe. he vuntured deeper into the vessel, the biggest mistake he had ever made.......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Droa had already searched the ship for nearly two hours, and found no one. When he arrived in a laboratory, he decided to examine the room. Along the room was painted a insignia, and the name 'Imperial Biological Weapons Division'. Droa knew from that moment that whatever had happened was very bad. He felt like he was watched, but he found nothing on his motion tracker. He decided to find a terminal and try to discover what had occurred here.

As he sifted through the information, he found the data he was looking for. The 'Vector' was tasked by their apparent leader, a man named 'Darth Vader', to use different materials to create a virus to be used against the 'rebels'. The Empire must have been in a civil war. As Droa downloaded the data to his suits hard drive, he heard something behind him, he turned and found a nightmare. The humanoid was in white armor, apparently from a soldier. He was missing his helmet, and Droa saw what this 'Virus' had done. His flesh was decayed, and he seemed too squishy. But thats not what scared Droa. He had yellow eyes, and he had a grin on his face, the kind of grin that said to him "I'm going to eat you, and you are going to taste good to me." Droa leveled his Repeater and fired. The soldier was resilient, but he went down after a hail of plasma fire. Droa knew he had to move in order to survive. So he ran down the corridor, in a blind attempt to locate any survivor.

As Droa was, as it felt to him, halfway through the ship, he encountered a dark, tall figure. He stood mighty above one of his followers. At first Droa thought they were infected but they read on his monitors as alive. As Droa approached them, the follower turned with what looked like a rifle ready to fire. He wore the exact same armor as the first infected he encountered, but with helmet. His leader said "Trooper, hold your fire, hes not infected." The figure looked at Droa through a helmet that gave a blank, soulless feeling. He was tall, and in full black armor. He seemed more machine than man. "What are you, your species in new to us." Droa replied, "I am Droa Falumee, of the Covenant Army. My Carrier discovered this vessel in our space, and I moved to board when there was no response. May I assume that all are infected?" "You are correct. The entire 12,860 man crew are now mindless cannibals. And you landed in the thick of it. I guess I should introduce us. I am Darth Vader, and this is Commander Rodan."

Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:18 pm

jack was still running he saw infected after infected, they all had evil grins. jack was low on ammo and had no other option but to try and use his com on an open channel "hello! is anyone there?! this is spartan-328 and i am in need of assisstance, theyre everywhere!" jack heard only white noise. was there no one else on this ship? he could only hope there was someone. jack fiunnaly shot his last round and was forst to bring out hius combat knife, he found that they could hide anywhere. one jumped out of the wall and took a strike at him. the force knocked off his helmet, the creature went for a slash at his neck. jack contracted his body but the creature made contact with jacks face. jacks left eye was covered in blood. jack quickly got up grabbed the creature by the nck and crushed the creatures skull by throwing it against the wall, jack suddenly felt a pain is his head.

he heard a peircing scream from a male down the hall. jack quickly put on his helmet and rushed down the hall, it came to a dead end. the confused spartan looked up and saw the cover of an airvent dangle. he wondered what that thing was and if he was going to survive.........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Droa moved with Vader through the ship. They had spoken for a while. They felt something of a bond. They were both commanders and they both were stuck in the same situation. They discussed the reason for the creation of the virus. "So, you wanted to use this as a terror weapon against the rebels?" "Yes. The virus, which was codenamed 'Blackwing', was originally created as an attempt for an ancient Sith Lord to gain immortality. there was only one problem. The virus gained sentience. Now it creates these mindless, hungry monsters. They only consume human flesh. And they learn." Droa took this in and let it sit. The Flood learned as well, but not by themselves. They needed a Gravemind. "I notice they cry out in loud screams. Why is that?" The Stormtrooper Commander spoke. "I know why. They seem to form tribal groups throughout the ship. And that is how the communicate. They can plan out their attacks." Both wore helmets, but Droa knew what they were thinking.

"Lord Vader, in retrospect, was this really a good idea? I saw countless of my boys infected. I knew many of them by name, not serial number." While most Sith lords were uncaring, Vader had once commanded these clones, and knew what the trooper was going through."No. I was instructed by Emperor Palpatine to create this virus. It should have died along with Darth Dreath, the creator."

Then they noticed the Spartan. He wore his helmet, but the hunched and wavering look made him seem scared and tired. "Falumee, is he a friend of yours?" Droa never told him about the Human-Covenant War. "Hardly, what the hell is he doing on this ship. There should be no UNSC forces near here."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:12 pm

jack saw three dark figures, he held out his knife" hey! dont move or i will cut you up.....are you friend or foe? if freind, then what are these things? one of 'em slashed my eye" jack removed his helmet revealing the wound"ever since one of those freaks got a hit on me ive had headaches. also do you have any ammo i really need it."

jack looked at the three figures and only recognized one of them, the elite droa. jack went into a deffensive stance. he had dealt with the elite before and the memory wasnt a good one."so it looks like we get a reunion, covenant. hows it been." jack said with a hint of bitterness to his voice."it looks like i finnaly get my revenge, for taking down many of my brothers and sister's."
jack was about to attack when he heard a scream behind him......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Droa simply stood in amazement at the human. Even though hell itself had broke out on the ship, the Spartan still wanted to kill him. As the scream broke out, both Droa and Vader prepared for battle. The human only had his knife, so Droa and Vader moved in. Droa drew his Energy Sword, and Vader drew his sword. It was a new weapon to Droa. It's blade, when activated, was similar to the Type-1, but it had a single, red blade. Droa and Vader charged the horde of undead. Their hungry looks did not waver and they tried to use their numbers to overwhelm them. Vader, who did not even show any sign of a struggle, cut each of his attackers down. He had a certain feeling, as if it was all familiar to him. Droa, however, was the opposite. Whatever built up emotion he had released itself. Droa roared with bloodlust and cut each one down with merciless abandon. His Sword simply boiled through everything, from Stormtrooper Armor to flesh and bone. Each of his foes that Droa cut down seemed to add to his rage. He hated them. He hated the virus, he hated the undead, he hated their hunger. But then he felt anger towards Vader. How dare he bring this horrible disease to his galaxy? Droa felt more and more changed.

Droa did not realize it at the time, but his falsified rage was actually the virus. Due to the biological nature of the Sangheili race, they were naturally immune to the physical effects. But the virus was a thinking force. Over time it began to cloud his mind, and it slowly took over Droa. When the final monstrosity was cut down, the unthinkable happened. Droa turned on Vader. The virus now had complete control of his body. Vader brought his Lightsaber to bear and blocked Droa's attack. Both he and Commander Rodan were shocked at his actions, but Vader knew what had happened. Droa spoke, but not in his usual voice. It was raspy, and deadly. "Vader, I must thank you for bringing me back to life. The last time I was alive was nearly 4000 years ago. Now I can move and take more and more people under my wing. And this new body will make the perfect Emmisary."

Vader knew that Droa was now under its control. The only way to save Droa was to inject him with an anti-virus. They had synthesized it from the genetic structure of people that were naturally immune to the disease. Commander Rodan knew exactly what to do. He rushed to the Spartan and injected him with one of his syringes, then handed him another. "Listen to me, I do not care what he did to you in the past, if you do not inject him with this, he will kill us all. Lord Vader will duel him until you can bring him under control."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

jack knodded, and ran at the elite. he jumped up and drew the syrringe, jack decided to go to the neck. he injected the fluid into the elite, the syrringe made a strange sound when it entered the elites body. jack then felt something touch his back. he spun around to find an undead he still had his knife in hand and disposed of the creature quickly, jack then turned around to find that the trooper had just been grabbed by an elongated arm and was pulled into the dark with a sickening scream. jack then remembered the needle in his arm and pulled it out and thew the syrringe into the dark like a knife hearing it make contact with something. jack turned to see what had changed in the elite......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:33 pm

All the while, while the virus was battling Lord Vader, it trapped Droa into a sick, twisted nightmare. Droa was fighting off the undead versions of his friends and family. Droa managed to defeat all of them. But finally he encountered his worst enemy. The rest of the Covenant came to know him as the 'Demon'. It was Spartan-117, the Master Chief. He too was infected. Droa used every one of his skills to defeat him. But it was an illusion. The person he was actually battling was Darth Vader. The virus was pitting him against the most powerful Jedi ever. And Droa was winning.

Vader felt himself losing against the General. He simply could not match the agility of him. Each of Droa's blows became more and more deadly. Vader knew he had to use the Force in order to defeat him, but even that seemed to bounce from Droa. He tried everything. But Droa simply came back and attacked. That was when he noticed the Spartan and the syringe. Vader used the opportunity to defeat Droa. As Droa dealt another blow, he parried the attack and pinned him to a wall. That was when the Spartan jumped onto Droa and injected the serum.

Droa heard a scream go through his mind, and his world collapsed around him. Droa then felt himself lose consciousness. When he awoke he found himself back on the 'Vector', with Vader, the Spartan and Rodan standing over him. The syringe had hit the infected officer in the head and allowed the trooper to turn and blast the monster. He managed to compose himself and help drag Droa to a safe area to help bring him back. Droa stood up and asked "What happened?"

Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

jack said"long story short, the virus took control of you, you went insane and started attacking vader here and i had to syrringe your crazy ass." jack then put on a smirk. jack was still on edge with the elite so close to him bu he put that aside. right now all that mattered was surviving.......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:50 pm

Droa took in the information that the Spartan just delivered. He had allowed the virus to take control of him. Now he was angry not at the virus, but himself. Sangheili were supposed to be strong, and resilient. A a measly virus took over him. He punched the durasteel wall next to him and dented it. Ignoring the fresh blood from his knuckles, he asked "Vader, where is the bridge?" "It is about 1500 m from here. There is a turbo lift leading to it. Why?" "I want to get a broadcast out to my vessel. They will fire on that tractor beam you said that drew me in. Then an Phantom will pick us up and we can blast this vessel." "No, I must bring this vessel back. The virus must be returned to my galaxy. That way things will be balance. I will set this vessel on a course to the Unknown Regions, then we will escape, and a Imperial Fleet will return me to Coruscant." Droa understood the orders, and proceeded down the corridors. A infected jumped for Droa. Droa simply cut it in half and moved on. The others looked on. They wanted to avoid him. Now it was not survival for him. It was revenge.
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:13 pm

jack was walking along with vader and rodan looking at the elite, how it had become angered was something jack had not seen. suddenly jacks head hurt again, this time enough to make him cry out in pain. probably just the virus fighting the syrringe and losin. rodan helped up jack and they kept moving. jack was telling rodan about the spartan-2 project and about his armor when he heard a sound that he hadnt heard since he was a small child. it was the sound of his mother. jack looked arounn but saw nothing, he then heard his fathers laugh behind him. he spun around to only see darkness, he kept walking. he saw a fallen soldier with an assault rifle in his hand, jack took the ammo and said" it'll be a lot more help to me than you, my friend." it felt good to have a loaded weapon again and not just a knife, they came upon a giant door. vader gave an angry sigh, while rodan just lowered his head, jack looked in his ammo pack and found some c-12 and hatched a solution."i know how to get through it, just stand back and cover me for a couple seconds." jack attached some c-12, got far enough away and detonated it. he then wished that he hadn't........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Vader and Droa looked on and realized their mistake. They had arrived in the man turbine engine room. And there was a small problem with that. The room was the main nest for the infected. Vader, the Spartan, and Rodan started to move back, but Droa, who planned out what to do, stood his ground. Thousands of undead charged him, revigored with the fresh scent of blood from from Droa's hand. But Droa had something to lower those numbers.

Droa reached into his his field pack and drew a single grenade. But it was not a simple Plasma Grenade. Droa personally developed the weapon. It was a pure Anti-matter grenade. The potential for destruction was huge. Droa lobbed the grenade, and it detonated. A brilliant white flash erupted, and obliterated around 700 of the dead. The flash seemed to stun the crew, and Droa used the chance to look for his target. Then he found it. A turbolift, with the indicator 'Bridge' over it. Droa indicated towards it, and rushed for it. He hoped the others would be strong enough to cross the room. Rodan followed swiftly behind him, and blasted any infected that came towards him. Vader to rushed toward the lift, using Force Push to clear away packs of horrors.
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:33 pm

jack opened fired with his ma5b assault rifle at anything that wasnt alive. he ran for the lift where the elite vader and rodan were already near, jack saw 70 undead and thought of something, he pulled off his chest armor with amazing speed and activated the failsafe for 20 seconds, enough time for them to get to the lift. he tossed the armor and sprinted, he was close to the gravlift when an infected with some sort of claw got in his way, jack yelled. he hadn't come all this way to be killed by some maggot infested whore! he ran even faster and slammed his fist into the creatures face, the thing yelled and reeled back. jack pulled a plasma grenade from the ground ant stuck it onto the creature, it's scream became even louder. jack jumped into the lift after rodan just as the grenade detonated. when they were on the bridge jack kept watch of the lift, just in case those things got any ideas.......
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Droa searched the bridge of the Star Destroyer. It had the foul stench of death just like the rest of the ship. It seemed a group of survivors had managed to block off the bridge from the infected, but they eventually got through. Droa looked over the glow and whistling of each of the terminals. Droa was very much amazed at the construction of the vessel. Even with all the shit going on aboard the Destroyer, the ship was still in operational condition. All it needed was a repair of the hull structure. And a year worth of cleaning.

Droa located a powered communications terminal. He adjusted the frequency of the transmission so the Light of Honor could detect his transmission. Meanwhile Vader was operating the Hyperspace Drive so that it would jump back to their own galaxy. Suddenly, a group of infected Wookiee's jumped out and attacked the Spartan, with Rodan and Vader there to assist. But Droa was not there. He used the distraction to place a small data absorber into a Information Terminal. In just 10 seconds, all the data of the ship would be is to command. Every design, every weapon plan, every strategy, even method of energy production. He new that the Star Destroyer was a treasure of information. Soon his info bug beeped at the signal of download complete. Now Droa had not only the information to not only just defeat humanity, or to remove the San Shyuum. He had the ability to do what no species had done since the Forerunners. He would conquer the galaxy. His first goal was to defeat the San Shyuum. Then he would absorb the Human Race into his own army. Then he would expand...

Droa sent a broadcast to his vessel. "We are in the bridge. The Tractor Beam is disabled. Send a Phantom to pick us up from the bridge. We are exiting by vacuum."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:38 pm

while jack was holding off the wookies he took a look back to see if the elite needed assisstance, only to see that he was downloading the data from the ship onto some small device. jack turned his head back to the wookies and shot the last one square in the face, jack then turned around and walked up to the elite. jack punched it in the face. jacks hatred for this thing flared up, how dare it decieve them after all the help they had given the elite. jack held his rfle to the elites face and seethed with absolute hatred in his voice" hand over that load of data to me, so it can be destroyed and in return i wont do what i wanted to do when i first saw you on this ship." jack hadnt noticed until the end of his sentence that he was yelling. he clicke the saftey off his rifle and was ready to pull thetrigger........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 pm

Droa snarled at his attacker. How dare he claim this?! Droa knew the human history. They were pot-marked with war and corruption. Droa knew that he could reestablish a galactic force. He would be the first since the Forerunners to achieve a Tier 1 state, and perhaps he would create a Tier 0 society, a Society not seen since the Precursors, the fathers of the Forerunners.

"Filthy human, perhaps you did not notice, but this is pathetic. Do you even realize what I can do to save your sorry ass? With the data from the Empire, I can overthrow the Prophets and their stagnant rule, and reestablish a new Galactic Covenant. I will be the leader of this new Empire. The virus not only controlled me. It gave me a glimpse of the Galactic Empire. It's might, it's control, it's capability!" Droa turned to face out to the stars. "This galaxy will never become united unless someone changes this. The Human-Covenant War is worthless. It was only an attempt for the Prophets to keep their pathetic power! That is not what we were to serve them for. They are weak, pathetic. It is time for the rise of the Sangheili! We will finally end this war. And we will change it all! No more of us acting like all we care for is war. I want to unite the galaxy. You would not understand human. I have glimpsed at the power of the Galactic Empire! I want their power. But I will establish it here, in our own galaxy. And think of it human!" Droa turned back to face the Spartan. "I can bring your species to prosperity. Think of all the innocents back home! Would you really allow them to die? All the Covenant will do is burn them into glass! But me. I see a different use. We Sangheili respect those who fight with honor and respect. Your species has shown me it is capable. You will be a client race to the Covenant! Oh, and one more thing, before you think of threatening me, remember I am the only one with a escape from this ship, so think about spending eternity on this vessel!"

Vader and Rodan watched the Speech of the Sangheili. Was he really going to establish his own Galactic Empire? "Vader, he reminds me of you, from before the New Order." Vader remembered what he was like as Anikan. He had the same drive and lust for unity as he once did. "Droa, I am impressed. I will allow you some data, but the main starship plans stay with us. And about your ride"

A massive Imperial Fleet jumped from Hyperspace. At the vanguard was the "Executor' A Super Star Destroyer about 7 times the size of the 'Light of Honor'. With it were 7 Imperial Star Destroyers, 15 Acclamator frigates, and 30 Tartan Patrol Cruisers. "Meet Death Squadron."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"look droa, i dont now what you saw while the virus had tooken over you but i now our not tring to mae some perfet race." said jack, he then turned to vader and asked"why suh a big escort, vader?" rodan am and grabbed jacks shoulder, a threat a drew ba one ar and hit rodan in the gut. he heard a sickening sound inside the soldier, rodan flew ba and ollided with a weapons station computer. rodan moaned in pain. ja turned ba to the elite and said" now i dont know if youve notied but,"ja too off his helme showng the wound from the infeted tha got a lucky hit on him and continued" im still got a little infection left in me, ive seen things too and it sure as hell aint no perfect race, what ive seen is a whole shit load of blood and screams." jack pulled out a grenade and said"now hand over the data and no one gets their body put all over the floor." jack then looked at vader and said" tell them to send only one ship to retrieve you and this damn ship and then get droa to his ship and transport me to the eridanus system and get me onto the gettysburg, got it!" jack wasnt about to let something this big happen, he was going to end this either way.........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm

"No, no perfect race. I know what happened last time your species envisioned that. I want to create what Vader and his Master have done. Like it or not, with the Forerunners gone, someone will take their place. I want to lead a galactic union between races in order to accomplish this. For that, I need technology. And proof that the Great Journey is false. I doubt you would know this, but the only reason we were ordered to destroy you is because your species proved that the Forerunners did not achieve transcendence. I can't prove that without risking the Prophets killing me. If the rest of the Covenant discover the existence of another Galactic Empire, they will be ousted by the Covenant. But the Covenant needs a strong leader in order to keep unity. That is where I come in. I will lead the Covenant Empire into domination. But I do want Humanity to join me. With the Sangheili, Humanity, Uggnoy, Kig-yar, Lekgolo, Yamnee, and Huragok, we will establish a new era. If you seek to stop me,..." Droa took a combat stance, and drew a Type-1 Energy Sword. "Then you will have to pry the data from my cold body." Droa placed the module into a access hatch and allowed the data to be copied into his suits hard drive. the only way the Spartan would take the info was to kill him.

Droa would not allow himself to be defeated. The human did not understand what was at stake. He did not mention one aspect of his motive. The Flood. If he did not create a galactic force to stop them, he would be forced to do what the Forerunners did along ago. And to be honest, Droa was not power hungry. He simply wanted to create a Empire. With his new vision of the Galactic Empire, perhaps it was possible. But the Human-Covenant War had to run it's course first.
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:19 am

jack yelled and activated the grenade and threw it behind the elite, it detonated. but the grenade was to far awayfor the explosion to be effective, the shrapnel just pinged off the elites sheild's. he looked to vader and said"hey can i borrow that for a second?" vader looked at his lightsaber and finnaly said "yes." jack tookthe saber and activated it, a red light came out of it and made a humming sound. jack smirked, he jumped at the elite. jack knew he couldnt win in a sword fight with the elite, not in his condition. but jack had a little trick up his sleeve.........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Droa knew he had to leave the ship as fast as possible. As soon as the Spartan had wavered in the duel, Droa snapped on his rebreather, and tossed a plasma grenade onto a window, and braced for detonation. The blast took out the glass, and created immense suction outside. Droa prepared to launch to his ship, and jumped out into the vacuum. All fell silent, and Droa seemed to glide out. Suddenly, a Phantom appeared in front of him, opened its bay, and allowed him to enter. "Quick, return to the Carrier, we must escape!" Droa quickly switched to his command crew. "Prepare for immediate Slipspace Jump!" He yelled to Rana, his Navs Officer. "Sir, we are under fire from the new contacts. They deemed us too close to Imperial Property and have opened fire at us. They are not UNSC. They seem to use a type of laser." "Yes, they call it a Turbolaser. Fire back. Target the 'Executor'. On my command. 3, 2, 1, FIRE!"

Droa was still on board the Phantom when the 'Light of Honor''s first Plasma Turret opened fire. The Lance streaked through Space, and hit the 'Executor directly on the nose. While their shields were efficient at defense against their own weapons, superheated Plasma melted right through their shields, making a pop when it got through. It then melted through some armor. Atmosphere started to vent. Droa sent a message to Lord Vader. "Sorry for that, but I had to make an example. Until we see each other again. Next time, we may be equals."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

jack found his helmet and took a deep breath in, the elite was smart but it wasnt going to be able to leave. jack had attached some c-12 to a grenade, he hoped the c-12 would hold onto the phantom. he threw the grenade,making contact with the ship, it stuck to the ship and jack pulled out the detonator. jack broadcast over an open com channel"hey droa i have something to tell you,boom!" and jack detonated the c-12 causing the back of the ship to fall apart the grenade came second. jack activated his thruster pack and flew toward the ship, he still had vaders lightsaber. he jabbed it into the ship and started making a huge hole. jack kicked in the metal and swung into the ship, he open fired at an elite at a nav station. the elite for some reason hadnt been wearing any sheilds and quickly died, jack ran at the elite in the pilots seat with the lightsaber and stabbed the elite through the seat and out the chest. jack turned around and saw droa, and this time he wasnt going to escape........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Droa was shocked at the determination of this one human soldier. He really wanted this, either the data, or his life. But Droa had to leave. Even with his Carrier, the Imperial Fleet could easily outmatch him.So he chose the option no other Sangheili would. Run.

The human lunged at him, but in space, Droa had the advantage. He was trained for engagements in space. As he swung, Droa deflected the strike and pushed into his chest. The force sent him catapulting towards his vessel. It seemed like an eternity, but Droa finally reached a access port for EVA infantry. He made his way inside and ordered the vessel to jump.

While the Empire had superior sensors, they could not trace where Droa and his Carrier had jumped to. Droa sat along the wall in relief. Finally he was away from that nightmare. And he scored a victory. All the data was intact. Now, along with his other inventions and designs, he had all the military data of the Empire. He was not going to copy them, but there was going to be a few changes in his army. And he knew a way to make it slip by the filthy Prophets.

(To see his reforms, check the 'Reform' Topic)
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

jack exited through the hole in the phantom he scanned the void beneath him and saw the eva pod, he lunged of the bottom of the ship and lightly tossed a grenade behind him. the grenade detonated and shot him forward, he activated his thruster pack and went as fast as a ma5k round. he grabbed the pod activated the saber and slashed the to of the pod open, this was what he was born for. "heres jack!!!!!"he yelled. jack lunged at the elite pinning it to the wall and held the blade dangerously close to the elites neck. he didnt even have to ask for it the elite had heard it enough times, the question now was, would the elite give over the data or would he die.........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Droa decided that enough was enough. He used all adrenaline left inside him to kick the Spartan off his ship. When the airlock closed, Droa went to rest. He was given new orders. Attack Arcadia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)   Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unknown Vessel (Death Troopers)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Citadel :: The Hall-
Jump to: