Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read this please :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Read this please :D Empty
PostSubject: Read this please :D   Read this please :D I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Okay, hopefully you guys will read this.

Anyway.. Well I made this site along with 114 about two years ago or so. Me and him RPed along with, like, one or two people over the course of the month. A fair amount of people joined, but they all didn't know what to do, or did it wrong. Me and 114 let the site slowly die.

Skipping ahead a year, I decided to check on this site. With substantial luck, I check a day after someone posts a bio that passed my evaluation. With a smile, I approved his bio and we went on RPing for a bit too, until I took a unexpected leave, which made the site die. Again. (even though there wasn't much left alive, anyway)

And a year later, here I am. 169 members joined. Holy shit. Shame that only 'bout 15% of those people did something. While skimming through the latest bios, I see that everyone made a good bio (maybe with the release of reach). Maybe this site has some potential after all.

So, yeah. That's the story of this failed site. If you see this, it would greatly appreciate me if you PM me with a link to your bio, and stating that you wish to help me bring back this site. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Now here's my final point thing. With the release of the awesome Halo: Reach, I need to some tweaking to the site.

Aaaaaand that's pretty much it. Your Covenant leader signing out.

Back to top Go down
Kenny-120
Admin
Admin
Kenny-120

Credits : 14

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Scout
Weapon: UNSC - MA5B/C/D Assault Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Read this please :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this please :D   Read this please :D I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 am

Hello Role Players,

It has been a long while since this site was up and running with thriving RPGs here and there. It is true that this site is dead. But that does not mean it cannot be resurrected. Now, I think it's about time that this site regain its life and we restart what we have been doing. Making stories and fan-fiction and show how everyone could be a good writer.

If there are any questions, comments, concerns, or reports of a user, feel free to PM me.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Read this please :D
Page 1 of 1