Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Since it seems our former admins are now gone, I will take the site up as my own. I know that I cant change a majority of the things on this site. So I have a proposal. Anyone who loves to write about Halo should be willing to help me out. Im going to start my own Halo live Fan-Fiction website. It will be similar to this one, but I will also include more to this. Until we can get the site set up and get a number of good, dedicated users, Im doing what I can to manage this site. For starters, recommend this to your friends. I do not care if its through Facebook, school, or work. No matter what the world thinks, Halo has become the most influential game since Star Wars. The Master Chief was the first video game character to be made into wax by Madame Tussauds. That alone should say something. I know it may sound weird, but Halo has been a part of my life since I was six years old. It is my passion, and if you noticed, my character Droa Falumee has become a part of my life. He is what I aspire to become when I join the army in the summer. So, even if you are not as passionate about Halo then me, I still encourage you to write. Its fun, and it makes a new experience fun. So what do you say? Want to continue the Halo saga?
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
Sangheili Arlunis
Private
Private
Sangheili Arlunis

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Assualt
Weapon: Covenant - Plasma Rifle
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Sure, I'd be willing to help. Our goal for this site is for it to be reborn and lively like never before. It's time to spice this place up!
Back to top Go down
thefaynster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 5

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm

i'd be willing 2 also
Back to top Go down
Wyatt-937
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 14

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey I can't really help except maybe by being a moderator but I would deflently like to join. So when you get the site up and running please post the URL.
Back to top Go down
Kenny-120
Admin
Admin
Kenny-120

Credits : 14

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Scout
Weapon: UNSC - MA5B/C/D Assault Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:53 pm

PM me if you want moderation rights to this site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS   MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ!!! THIS APPLIES TO ALL USERS
Page 1 of 1