Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPARTAN 428: Jojo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garraslayer1
Apprentice
Apprentice
garraslayer1

Credits : 8

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark IV
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

SPARTAN 428: Jojo Empty
PostSubject: SPARTAN 428: Jojo   SPARTAN 428: Jojo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:13 pm

Name: Jojo Katan

Service Tag: 428

Height: 5 foot 7 inch.

Colour:
Spoiler:

Personality: Jojo doesn't know much about emotion except for what it feels like when a team mate dies, when your whole squad suffers a defeat or triumphs a victory. She doesn't care about anything except for the goal of completion. Raised since she was six to be a SPARTAN she chose at the moment of hearing that she could never go on in her normal life with parants to then become a hardened soldier. She will rarely question orders as she believes what orders are given to her are the supreme ruling decision. She will go with these alone or with a team, she cares neither way. Over all she is the quiet type that shows no emotion.

Level/Rank: Elite Major

Background: Jojo was raised till the age of six by a couple of young lovers. Found in one of the inner colonies she was observed then sent to a training facility for learning purposes. She was told that she could never go back home after all this after she arrived out of cryo sleep. She worked out breathless at first then after bulding up what muscle she could she began to get better as she started realizing the bigger picture needed. At the age of twelve she would be sent on a survival mission as the teachers would be the supposed targets. Jojo had mastered it easily after the first few minutes of running around in search. All of them had some how came together and began their strategy that she helped come up with.

She had endured her missions of training as she now is an unbeatable opponent in martial arts and it can be seen that her personal knowledge of strategy was also better than most. She wasn't that good at her heavy weapons training though and it reflected that her abilitys were centered more toward bombs, close firearms, and rifles. She proved that she was excellent with all of these as she graduated the UNSC at the age of 16 and then went aboard a shuttle as she soon started to do real action missions against the covenent. She would never forgive them as her home planet was glassed over but this never truly reflected her choices in the battles to come.

Skill Assessment

Sample Post:

Jojo had become squad leader on mission AES34587TE as she had two squads of five marines and two Spartans in each one, including herself. Their mission was to eradicate the covenant from the planet they were on at the time as she said with a not so demanding yet still camanding voice, "Alright listen up meats! Blue team," She pointed at the left squad of seven men, "You all will take the beach out of the enemy's control as red team," she points at the right side, "You and I will take the ridge. We have ten minutes to take them out as well so lets get the job done ASAP!"

Jojo put her helmet on as she pulled her modified assualt rifle out and started to follow up behind the red team. She halted each time the lead man held up his fist as their sensory devices were useless due to the rain but then their was a stirring distubance as they looked out of the area spotting a good 600 grunts, 250 jackles, and three hunters. "Oh Shit!" Red One said, "We're gonna die here."

Jojo acknowledged him and said, "No we are not. We've come prepared for this marine." She then smiled under her helmet as she said, "Red two and Red four (the two spartans of the group) I want you to fire those Jackhammers into all those tanks thay've got and then fall back to checkpoint omega." The red lights flashed with achknowledgement as she then told the marines, "You all have sniper rifles right? Use them on those hunters then the jackles."

They had their orders as they all headed out as Jojo had plans of her own due to her carring a small grade HAVOK nuke with her...

Last edited by garraslayer1 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN 428: Jojo   SPARTAN 428: Jojo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:58 am

Awesome bio. Sadly, there are no high spots available right now, so you can be an Elite Major. When spots open up you should easily get one.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
garraslayer1
Apprentice
Apprentice
garraslayer1

Credits : 8

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark IV
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN 428: Jojo   SPARTAN 428: Jojo I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Thank you for the approval and now I would like to ask you to move this to the approved section please and thank you.

Spartan 428 out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPARTAN 428: Jojo   SPARTAN 428: Jojo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPARTAN 428: Jojo
Page 1 of 1