Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valhalla Assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Spartan 223,known to his friends as Drake jumps out of his hornet.He lands firmly on the ground in front of the blue base.He walks around the long-deserted base,looking for his target,a cabinet with stored ordinance that he needs to bring back to his commanding officer.Wiping away the dirt and dust,he goes inside the base and with every turn,he feels like something else is already here......
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:04 am

As Spartan 043 walked around he wispered "take him out 134." Spartan 043 watched him walk slowly up to him. He pulled out his knife about to stab 223.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:20 am

223 sensed the other Spartan behind him.Just as 134 went to stab him,223 flipped around,quickly broke him arm,and stuck a fragmentation grenade down his armour."Have a blast!",he said and ran out the side door of the blue base,into the open night air.....
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Spartan 134 grabbed the grenade and chucked it at 223 as it exploded 223 went flying into his hornet and dented it making it unable to drive. "Nice work Spartan 134 now ill get 034 over here and get him to help fix your arm." Spartan 034 snapped his arm back into place. To make sure he wasnt breathing he stabbed 223 in the back causing 223 to get knocked out.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:33 pm

223 woke up an hour later.He saw 2 spartans looking at him."Why the hell did you attack me soldier?"he asked weakly.Then,he just nodded back off into darkness.......
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:38 pm

OOC: actually theres 5 of us
"Well we saw an intruder and he was about to take our prized object from an actient species called the coventent it gives us extra shielding technology." "Spartan 034 patch him up." Spartan 034 started healing his wound up.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:43 pm

"Well I've been oderd by the Office of Naval Intelligence to retrieve that object,and I intend to do so.",said 223 as he picked his DMR back up and marched towards the Blue Base once more."Spartans,I could use some help!"he barked from inside the base.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!" I screamed. I then pile drived him in the wall took off his helmet and started bashing his face in.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:07 pm

223 pushes you off of him.He uppercuts you in the face and shoots your team once each in the head,knocking them out for many hours.Standing at a safe distance from you,223 says,"Look Spartan,ONI is over you too,and if you disobey a direct order,I have the authority to shoot all 5 of you down right NOW!"
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC: you cant get off of this rock reason being remeber when the grenade shoved you in to your hornet it fried the sercuts unable to fly without an engineer
As spartan 043 was unconion his ai woke him up after about an hour later he pulled out his assualt rifle looked around and saw 223 working on his hornet and saw the foruner technology on his hornet he saw he had his helmet on he sprinted over there took of his helmet picked him up and threw him in his hornet blowing up the hornet and frying his spartan suite. 223 was permently disabled. he picked up 223s weapons and bent them took out 223s knife and threw it over to red base stabing someone in the back. He took out his own knife and jabbed it in his throat. 034 awoke next and saw 223 with a knife in his throat and took it out and patched him up able to breath again.
Back to top Go down
Imafighter
Recruit
Recruit
Imafighter

Credits : 13

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:56 am

((That would have killed anyone, even a Spartan.))
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:22 pm

jack stood at the edge of blue base and waited for the attack to come to the base. he held his ma5b assault rifle in his hands, saftey off. he was ready.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valhalla Assault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valhalla Assault   Valhalla Assault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valhalla Assault
Page 1 of 1