Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartan 223:Drake Lowe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Spartan 223:Drake Lowe Empty
PostSubject: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Basics:
Name:Drake Lowe
Service Tag:223
Height:6 foot four
Armour Color:Midnight Black with splotches of blood red

In-Depth Information:
Armour Components:
Helmet:ODST
Chest:UA Base Security
Left Shoulder:Recon
Right Shoulder:ODST
Wrist:Tacpad
Utility:Soft Case
Visor Tint:Black
Knee Guards:FJ Para

Personality:Drake is an extremely loyal member of the United Nations Space Command.He is a stealthy, quiet individual with a strong, yet alarming, craving for Covenant blood.His willpower is extremely strong, and any foe he might face must respect his pure, stone cold, desire to succeed.You'd be lucky to be considered his comrade, as he only accepts those who prove themselves worthy........and that doesn't happen a lot.Mostly, his determination,integrity,willpower,and even his battlescars(which are still fresh)keep him alive and ready for any challenge the Covenant may face him with.

Background:
Drake grew up on Harvest.That should speak for itself.........it was hell that night that the Covenant attacked.Drake barely escaped alive,but in the firefight he had to sprint through at only five years old,he lost his parents to those Covenant bastards.The only way off the hellish rock of a planet for him was with a UNSC officer by the name of Percy Young.The kind man offered Drake a ride off the planet...........if he joined the UNSC as a part of a secret program.Of course,with Drake left with no other options,he accepted and climbed aboard the UNSC Pelican Young commandered.Yet,Drake had no idea who the Covenant was, or what this SECRET PROGRAM would do to his life..........
Eight years passed, and fourteen year old Drake had undegone every training protocol,every exercise,and every drill the UNSC could possibly muster up for him at least a hundred times over.He graduated with Alpha Company of the Spartan III program on the hidden planet Onyx.Drake was the only member of Alpha Company not sent on the mission that killed off his friends,whom he called brothers and sisters.Instead,he was sent to train with the best of the best......the fabled Spartan 117.Master Chief took Drake under his tutelage for ten more years before finally releasing him to undergoe action as a full-fledged Spartan hero.Drake picked up his DMR,put three fresh grenades on his belt,and snapped his helmet on.Drake was ready to take on a world where Spartans never die...........

Roleplay Example:
The smoke of a freshly tossed fragmentation grenade was just clearing as a flurry of plasma bolts darted through the darkness."GET DOWN!"screamed Spartan 344.Drake ducked behind his warthog,which was turned over from the blast of a plasma grenade.He turned the safety off of a fresh DMR and peeked around the edge of the hog.He looked intently into the scope and popped a shot off right into a nearby Skirmisher's head."Nice shootin' 223!" laughed Spartan 345.This Spartan,known as Tex,was always in a good mood even in battle.
Drake once again peered around the corner,only to see a huge Elite General running at him with an energy sword."Shit!",yelled Drake as he quickly jumped up and tried to run backwards.He tripped over a rock,and when he turned around,the Elite was on top of him.With a roar of pure rage,the Elite stabbed Drake in the arm with the energy sword."ARRRGH!",screamed Drake in pain.Just as the Elite was raising the sword for the killing blow,a sniper bullet clumsily went right through the Elite's head.The Elite fell,revealing 345."Sorry,you know I've never been any good with these things."said 345 as he put the sniper down.
Spartan 344 rushed over."We've gotta get you evacuated outta here,ASAP!"she barked.Quickly she rushed over to the overturned Warthog.She rolled it back over and yelled,"Well, are you coming or what?".Fifteen minutes later,the party arrived at an Emergency Pelican Evac Drop Zone.344 and 345 helped Drake get into the Pelican."Thanks Amy,and you too Tex."said Drake with a smile and a wink.As the Pelican lifted off,Drake could only imagine the hell being a Spartan would really be........

Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:57 pm

wait are you a spartan
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Yes I am what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Sorry its just that you have alot of ODST so i figured you were a ODST
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 pm

It's fine well if u were a moderator would you approve it?
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:23 pm

heck yea and hopefully one of the moderators respond so i can start approving right away
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:25 pm

Yea i wanna become a moderator but whatevs.I already have my own RP website.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:30 pm

So can you tell me everything about this site.I'm still a bit confused....
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:31 pm

im saying this because you have to pm them in order to get it approved or not since most people dont though then i just figured i could cover for him you know like on weekdays i get home around 4:30 from school and i have to get to bed at 10:00 but since my highschool football team is going to state i get out tomorow at 12:30
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:32 pm

well lets see this sight is dead to the moderators eyes but actually its still very active um the roleplays are scattered and theres only 2 that arnt closed thats the prisoner one and the reach one which is mine which is in the barracks
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:34 pm

the prisoner is in the citadel section which if you just scroll down and you see citadel theres some stuff under it
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Well since I'm not approved I'm just gonna work on mine.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

hmmmmm i wonder if i should just aprove you myself even though im not a administrator
im going to say yes because you diserve this
APROVED
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:07 pm

Thx but I don't wanna get in trouble with the admin.I appreciate your approval though...
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm

you wouldnt get in trouble i would
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Ok Ima start up a thread.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

or post on my thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Sorry for taking awhile to do this... but yeah, great bio. APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 223:Drake Lowe   Spartan 223:Drake Lowe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan 223:Drake Lowe
Page 1 of 1