Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fall of Reach

Go down 
+4
Horbur
DominionGeneral
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Arogorn2130
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Credits : 18

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

The fall of Reach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm

OOC: Mind if I join in late?

Spartan 182 pushed herself back to her feet after placing a wounded Marine onto a cot. Plasma fire had burned off his forearm, and 182 luckily tied on a tourniquet just above what used to be his elbow before he bled out. Now, unconscious, the Marine looked somewhat at peace. As if he were already gone. Lily saluted him and turned back to the mayhem of the room.
Lily heard the sounds of battle outside, and the Marines in the facility became instantly on edge. Immediately pulled out her assault rifle. She was running low on Ammo, but had a shotgun strapped over her shoulder with plenty of buckshot. Striding out of the med. center, she ran double-time to a fellow Spartan. "Need some help?" She asked sarcastically as she handed him her asssault rifle, curiously eyeing the energy sword in his hands.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 pm

"thanks i left my assault rifle in the base but for some reason not the ammo" he ran into the base assault rifle in one hand and energy sword in the other slowly moving to the armory and checking behind every corner he saw until he was really close to it. once he got there he saw the burned remaints of his rifle. "dang it i moded that to be twice as strong!" he said kicking it. his radar was jammed so he couldnt see anyone behind him.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Concealed in a shadowy corner and his active camouflage, Zuka eyed the two demons suspiciously.He noticed that they were both armed for close quarters combat. One, the female he had surmised by her physique, was armed with a primitive shotgun. A midnight black demon wielding a human rifle and an energy sword accompanied her. Shifting stealthily from his position, Zuka paced a full circle around the two unsuspecting warriors. "Kill them." He barked into his radio. A split second later, plasma weapons hummed into life and needlers spat their payloads of explosive shards through the air, crisscrossing each other in a strangely beautiful pattern. Staying concealed, Zuka watched as the demons' shields flare.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 am

he jumped behind the wall of the armory shields nearly down." of course." he said. he had a way for seeing active camo people. he shot at one of them and disabled there camo. he jumped back behind cover waiting to see what they did.
Back to top Go down
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Credits : 18

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Lily cursed loudly as her audible alarm sounded, and she ducked and rolled behind the same wall as 342. Taking a knee, she turned back around the corner, taking only one or two careful shots at a time. Three Elites fell, one wounded, the other two without craniums. Lily ribboned a Jackal's arm, rendering him useless.
Then, a Hunter rounded the corner. She froze, assessing his razor sharp spines and thick armor. Reaching for her sidearm, Lily assured that it was loaded with armor piercing bullets. She would have to be precise. Being an excellent sniper, Lily could sight in to places that most other Spartans couldn't. Taking cautious aim, Lily fired at the skin visible between one of the spines and the armor of the Hunter. He turned sharply, the bullet only impaling itself on the spine. Enraged, the Hunter charged. Lily took two more careful shots before the bullet charged through. The Hunter was wounded, but not dead. And his bond brother looked mighty pissed.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:11 pm

342 charged at the wounded hunter, sword in hand. he attacked but it blocked with the shield. he pulled out his knife and stabeb it then stabed with his sword, watching it as it fell."10 more energy, now or never. " he said. he threw the engery sword at the second hunter,amazed at how straight it went. he smiled when he saw it had gone straight through its head. he turned where the elites were and walked up to the wounded one,picked him up with his knife into its neck. "lets go." he said, hoping it was the last one
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Seeing his troops fail in their ambush, Zuka slid away into the shadows. He would have to get another shot at the demons later.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:04 am

"we have a prisner section right?" 342 said
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:21 pm

OOC: Sorry guys. Been busy with writing. Chapter 1 is ready to publish!

Droa stood by the sidelines. He decided it was time to move. He would deploy to the city the humans dubbed 'New Alexandria'. Word was a large group of Spartans were active.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

"heck with it" he said, sliting the elites neck
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:36 am

OOC:sorry guys ive been having trouble with my clan so i guess the elites are gone
Spartan 043 was looking around checking all the wounded. "All thats wounded is the marines.... Spartan 034 go take care of them. Spartan 033 take watch over the commander. Spartan 177 if there are any elites blow there heads off. Spartan 144 your with me.... we are going to New Alexandria to find more spartans." Spartan 043 and 144 got on the falcon and flew to New Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:05 pm

- New Alexandria Spartan E107 -

"Damn, I'm starting to think this invasion will never end." Spartan E107 says as he sits at the end of the wreaked pelican. * motion tracker fills with 12 red dots* "Alexis, What class are these inbound covenants?" ,I ask. "Mostly commando class but a few jump jets" ,says the AI. I started to think about what to do about this but end up with the same answer...... Kill them.
Before they came close enough to see me, I Used my Cloaking armor ability and pick up a sword from a near by elite. Within a second of disappearing an armored hand reaches up from the rear of the pelican and pulls its self up.......... It was a Field Officer elite. I immediately cut its head off and kick the body off and stick a plasma grenade to its carcass as it fell. 2 seconds go by and i hear an elite yell and three grunts start to panic then *boom* 5 dots disappear off of the radar. i put the sword away and grabbed a rocket launcher and steped to the edge of the pelican and shot down and rolled back...and i heard several jackals two grunts and a hunter yelp in surprise as the rocket nailed the hunter in the head and kills every thing around it.
The motion tracker was still. then i herd the distant hum of a falcon. "Hmmm" i thought, "your a bit late"....... I steped out of the pelican and landed on a squealing grunt, then i shot a flare into the air.............
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 am

As the falcon landed spartan 177 and 043 jumped out and scanned the sector. Nothing... All that was there was a bunch of dead marines and civilians maybe a few spartan III's the newer models but less officant. After a while we ran into a group of marines a few civilians and a squad of spartan III's. " Hey spartans whos in charge here." said spartan 043. " I am im spartan 459 reporting for duty sir." said spartan 459. " Take all these civilians and marines and wait for a pelican to arive." * spartan 043 activated his com link* " Spartan E107 get your pelican down here ASAP. We found survivers..."
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:42 pm

OOC: guys lets move on to other topics. ive got many new ones and im waiting for a fight
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

"OK, Ill try to get her started but no guarantees." Says E107.

*hears a horrible screeching sound as metal grinding metal in the engines then a loud Pop as the metal wedge breaks free and the engines start*
The metal wedge flies about 100 feet before impaling a wailing grunt.

"Alright, here i come."

OCC: By the way im a spartan II
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 pm

OOC: ok gotcha i kinda figured that
As spartan 043 and 144 started sprinting 20 red dots appeared on the motion tracker "take cover" whispered 043. As a general and minors by we made a break for it but found ourselves ran into 4 hunters a field mashall and his 5 zealots. "Fire and forget! Fire and forget!" Screamed 043. Spartan 144 jumped up and spashed an elite in the face with his shotgun and fired it at another on his right. 043 sprinted to the hunter picked him up and threw him at the other 3 killing 2 of them. 2 more to go... then everything went silent. Spartan 043 and 144 dark. "Spartan 043 come in... spartan 043 do you read me!" Said 034. "144 come in... Damn we lost them... Put them as MIA." said 034.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fall of Reach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2