Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trapped- Closed :D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 am

Droa knew he was mortally wounded. How could he have been so stupid. The male was the stronger. Never turn your.back on a human. He could feel the air escape his airway. The gel was not a biosubstance so it could not heal him. He had to escape. But friends come first. Until the humans.either fled or were.dead he would not leave. Struggling to keep himself up he took cover and shot the female. She hit the ground. Droa decided this would be his final time to rest and then ran to the humans preparing for his last stand.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Credits : 18

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:59 am

Lily appreciated Rankai's concern but didn't want him to waste time making sure she was alright. Lily was a spartan, damnit. She was just being careless. "My shields are back up to 50%. I think I'll las-"
Then Rankai was jerked away by Zuka, the energy sword's glow becoming more and more menacing each second. Lily backed away, thinking nothing of Droa taking aim at her. She heard the while of the plasma weapon and took the hit in her shoulder. Her shields blinked back down to nothing, though no physical damage was done. With great effort she pulled herself to her feet and raised her hands. Even such movement made her muscles scream in protest, but this fight wasn't over yet. But her sidearm pistol was hanging by her thumb.
"I'll drop my weapon when Droa drops his." She said, evening the fare.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Zuka squinted at the human and then decided that it was safe for Droa to drop his weapon. "Drop it!" He barked. "Now human I believe it's your turn drop your pistol and allow my companion to secure it."
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 am

Drown stared at the humans. He tried to fire, but his body would not move. He could feel himself slipping away into unconsciousness. He could not let this happen. He drew his final weapon. His sword. He staggered to the humans. But just before he could attack, the strain became to much. His legs gave way, and he fell. To the ground. The last thing he saw was the two humans standing side by side. He then slipped away into darkness.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:22 am

Zuka groaned inwardly great now Droa was out of action. Still holding the male human as a hostage, Zuka sidled over to Droa and checked his pulse. He was still alive but Zuka didn't think he would be up and fighting for a while. Calming himself, Zuka called for back-up on his radio funny that the thought hadn't occurred to him to do that. However, it seemed as if Zuka was cursed all that came over the link was static. Cursing, Zuka slowly stood and ordered the female weapon to drop her weapon and kick it over.
Back to top Go down
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:28 pm

Lillian watched the other Elite fall and smiled to herself. Now that he was out of the picture, Zuka was all on his own. 2-1. And Lily was the one with the gun. One well placed shot could take him out easily, leaving Rankai free of Zuka's clutches. But she didn't want to risk it.
"I'll drop it. But I'm not kicking it over." She warned, letting the pistol fall to the sand at her feet. She lifted her chin defiantly. "Now let him go."
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Droa woke to find Zuka standing over him. He heard what the human said. So it was time to show her she was wrong. With great difficulty, he stood up and leaned on Zuka, as he didn't have the strength to stand by himself. "You should have run."

He barked into his radio "Move now, men. Secure and aid your General." Suddenly, the entire area swarmed with Droa's men. They moved into a orderly fashion. Droa's two Mgalekgolo bodyguards moved next to him. The humans stared in disbelief. His troops aimed their weapons at the humans, ready to fire. They were waiting for his order.

"Now, you have an option. Either surrender and we will let you live, or continue this pointless struggle and we will kill you. The choice is yours." Droa could fell his body ache. The lack of oxygen thanks to his slit airway was causing immense pain and was starving his body of oxygen. He pointed at Rankai "Next time, cut deeper."
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:18 pm

When Zuka saw the fresh troops he sighed with relief and released Rankai. Still pointing his energy sword at the human, Zuka clutched Droa by the arm and led him back into their lines. Setting him down, Zuka then ordered two elites to secure the humans.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Credits : 40

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 am

Rankai took a deep breath when he was finally released by Zuka. he didn't seem surprised by the group of elites and he laughed alittle. "I'll make sure of that..Droa" He dropped a gernade on the ground and put his hand on Lily's shoulder. when it exploded, it through sand into the air and when it fell back down, both Lily and rankai had dissipeared. they both hid behind cover. "so whats the plan now Ms. Lily"
Back to top Go down
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:24 am

Lily struggled with her communication units, which were still sketchy. Finally turning to her motion detector, she picked up on a large mass about two klicks away. "One or two Pelicans remaining. Two klicks from here. I'll send a pending transmission so it can send when we go through a clearer area. We better get moving, Rankai." She told him, clearing her HUD and checking on her vitals. Her body was achy and sore, maybe a cut or two, but otherwise she was capable of making the run. "Let's go."
Lily followed the map on her HUD as they ran to the pelicans, taking the fastest route there. "Nice work back there by the way. I'll start calling you Houdini." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Rankai smirked at the little remark. He followed, his pistol gripped tightly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Droa stood up. He injected a drug that would give him temporary strength. He would need it. When he saw the humans running away, Droa became enraged. He would not let them escape. "Zuka, I will return with a prisoner." He then activated his Camouflage and ran into the dust.

He found a spot to wait. Suddenly he saw the two run towards him. The female was his target. When the male came by, Droa jumped onto him and clubbed him in the head with the base of his sword, rendering him unconscious. The female fired several bursts from her rifle into him, but with no effect. Droa jumped onto her and grabbed her by the neck. "Your coming with us. We have some stuff to 'discuss'. " He then went to the males head and removed his helmet. "I'll just be keeping this."

Droa came back to the lines with the female in hand and threw her to Zuka's feet. "She's yours now." He then took the helmet and threw it into his personal field pack.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:14 pm

Staring at the human by his feet, Zuka knelt and heaved her up. Nodding his appreciation to Droa, Zuka transfered the human into the custody of two zealots. "Should we keep both?" He asked Droa.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:30 pm

"No. Let him return to his comrades. Let him face humiliation. He will remember that he failed to stop us. That and I have his helmet. Lets go. There's nothing left for us to do." He pointed at two Yanmne'e, and they picked the female up and brought her to a Phantom, where she was restrained. Droa and Zuka boarded the ship and left of the "Light of Honor".

OOC: Lets move this to the Prisoner Section
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 pm

OOC: sounds good
Back to top Go down
Spartan182
Recruit
Recruit
Spartan182

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:07 pm

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped- Closed :D   Trapped- Closed :D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped- Closed :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2