Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro the the mighty Elite empire!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Intro the the mighty Elite empire! Empty
PostSubject: Intro the the mighty Elite empire!   Intro the the mighty Elite empire! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:31 am

So you decided to join the side of the Elites! (At least I hope that's why you're here)
I'm Horbur, and I'm the head admin for everything Covenant. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the Covenant, just PM and I will respond as soon as I can.

Now about the covenant. If you've already made a character that's been approved, there's no turning back unless you get permission first. You CANNOT make a character in the Human side and on the Covenant side. You can't make two characters anyway, for that matter.

Currently there is no plot (not enough people) so for now you can just mill about your own side of the war.
Back to top Go down

Intro the the mighty Elite empire!
Page 1 of 1