Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rankai the snow ODST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Credits : 40

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Rankai the snow ODST Empty
PostSubject: Rankai the snow ODST   Rankai the snow ODST I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:08 am

Name:Rankai Moran

Service Tag:187

Height:6 to 7 feet

Appearance:[/u]

Helmet:ODST
Body:SCOUT
Shoulders:EVA

Personality:quite all the time, but respectful even to the covenent

Level/Rank:ODST

Background:Known for his ability to hide in the snow and kill his prey from amazing lenghts. When he was a kid he lived in
Alaska and hunted all day, he almost died from a polar bear, but killed it with his own fist's. When he was brought to the base
He was the only person to survive when the liqued Nitrogen flodded the lower deck. THanks to his skills, and the drugs, he came
swimming out. His sniper skills are amature at best, mainly because he waits for the order to fire, or how he feels about the
person. He is friendly, but is willing to do what ever it is to complete the mission.

Skill Assessment
Is unassigned to a squad, but sits in his pod waiting

Sample Post:
As my pod slammed into the ground I couldnt help, but sit and stair at the snow that slowly fell to the ground. It brought a smile
to my face as sudden plasma fire hit my pod. I hit the ermergencey pod open and as the door flew open I quickly ran for come taking
refuge in the trees and snow aiming my sniper rifle quitely and quickly into the sudden lifeless battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Rankai the snow ODST Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankai the snow ODST   Rankai the snow ODST I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Rankai the snow ODST
Page 1 of 1