Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPARTAN THOMAS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sierra 317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 6

SPARTAN THOMAS  Empty
PostSubject: SPARTAN THOMAS    SPARTAN THOMAS  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:02 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:thomas
service tag:317
height:7 feet tall
helmet:mark 5
body:mark 5
shoulders:mark 5
personality:loud and courages
background: was 'recruited' on reach at the age of 6 years old and comes from a family quite wealthy and has allways been a bad pilot/driver but allways been a excellent shot allmost the best.

RP SAMPLE

-317-alright marines we gotta move out if we are gonna reach that lz by 1600 hours or we are gonna be stranded on this rock of a planet-pvt ramirez- but sir that only gives us 1 hour to move across a covenant controlled city.-317- dont worry you've got me with you we are gonna make it out okay just trust me.

-317-right there is 2 grunt squads 2 jackles and 3 elites,marines give me a covering fire i will go get them.317 jumps out of cover and jumps over one of the elites shooting it in the head with a shotgun,then picks up two plasma grenades off the dead elite and throws them at the two grunt squads killing them when they detonate pulls out a assualt rifle runs towards the jackles ramming through there shields and then shooting them till they die then throws a spike grenade throws it at the remaining two elites killing them.

signals to the marines signaling that its clear-317- alright lets get moving we have only got 50 minits left.
-pvt ramirez- how did you do that,that was great-317-it was easy well for me anyway i know it wouldn't be easy for you anyway lets get moving we can talk about it when were are in the debriefing room of the texas.
Back to top Go down

SPARTAN THOMAS
Page 1 of 1