Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartan 114 Torture

Go down 
+6
Snowspartan
azureskys
Alex- 024
Fire
Spartan 114
Horbur
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Alex- 024
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 16

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Scout
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Compromise   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

OOC: I couldn't agree more!
Alex had to make a decision. He pinged his com twice to get his team's attention. "Okay here's the plan. I want you all to unload your magazines, one at a time. I want you to use narq-dart ammunition. If it can stop a rhino at 60 yards, it can stop an Elite at 5. And you are all on semi-auto, so they should be accurate. Try not to hit the hostage." The ODST's took their turns reloading. Once they were finshed, Alex raised his sniper rifle, and shot the Elite directly in the chestplate, completely draining his shields. The rest of the ODST's fired their weapons and 9 narq-darts hit their mark.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 am

OOC: Hope this is OK with you guys but I'm going to revive this topic and finish it off.

The rumbling of the phantom's engines intensified as it prepared to land. Zuka was returning to base after a semi successful mission on a faraway planet. As soon as he saw the base in the distance, he knew something was amiss. Black smoke billowed from it visible for miles in every direction. Zuka had ordered the pilot to fly at full speed towards the base. Now, he stood in front of his men. Even though only two zealots accompanied him on his mission, the phantoms used to ferry troops to and from the base to their various destinations often waited for a full load. As a result, Zuka and his zealots were accompanied by another twenty fully armed elites. The pilot announced over the intercom, "We've landed".
"Go, go, go, go!", ordered Zuka. He and the other elites thundered off the phantom and onto the ground, running at top speed into the gaping hole of their base. Their reckless pace didn't stop until they rounded a corner and beheld a horrible scene. A dart filled Retriot and a concussed Horbur were being dragged away by the demons! Zuka roared and opened fire with his needle rifle as did the other twenty-two elites.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 pm

ooc: Okay Very Happy

It was a sticky situation for Horbur. He could easily overpower the annoying human, but doing so would result in his head being exploded. His faithful follower, Retriot, had pulled off a blunt that involved turrets raining down on the humans. Good one. Horbur had a plan though. If he could get a distraction, he could tkae the grenades from the human, and as quickly as he could, hold the fuse down, and run like shit. Too bad he didn't have a distraction...

Retriot could see the gears churning in Horbur's head. The brilliant and ruthless strategist must have made a plan. Shame that it could not be shared with Retriot. Then, the humans reloaded their guns. Ah shit Retriot thought to himself. They called his bluff. The one holding the councilor hostage shot a sniper bullet right into his stomach, draining his energy shields. With an astonished look, he got 9 darts pelted into him. Everything went black.

Hobur watched as his comrade fell to the ground. He was sure this was the end. Then, it happened. Over twenty Elites leaped through the hole that the humans had created, firing Needles into the humans! The high-ranking squad, including two zealots and a field marshal, had just saved the day. The hostage taker fell to the ground, the primed grenades coming with him. As if in slow motion, Horbur roared and caught them, making sure he held the fuse down. He took a deep breath and looked up at the squad, "Good timing." He said simply
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:07 pm

OOC: Too bad we live in different time zones lol

"I aim to please", Zuka replied. He motioned towards a few elites and they disposed of the bodies. He looked at Horbur and said,"You better get rid of those grenades."

OOC: A little short but I'm at a loss to what we should do next.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Credits : 40

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 am

A pelican come flying from the smoke and aims turrets at the phantom and Rankai jumps out and pulls out a sniper rifle. "Ill give both of you one chance to leave before we fire"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Zuka held up his hands as another human ran in and pointed a sniper rifle at them. He smiled and said,"Aren't you forgetting something?" At that moment, the other twenty elites that had accompanied Zuka charged into the room. Zuka used the distraction to leap aside and take cover behind a wall.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 am

"I don't want to fight you, but I must" Rankai tosses a grenade looking beacon and it causes a small explosion making the elites laugh until 5 empty drop pods slam through the building crushing them. Rankai walks past the pods looking for Zuka with knifes clenched tight in Rankai's hands " we don't have to do this!!"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 am

Zuka activated his camouflage and drew his energy sword. He snuck a peek around a corner and ducked back around it. He saw the human and tried to contact Horbur with his radio gear but all he got was static. He gave a shrug and charged the human with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:34 am

Rankai see's light from the energy sword and spins backwards slicing Zuka's head armor and kicking his head making Rankai fall backwards a little "well you wana fight then lets go!"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Zuka growled and rolled backwards keeping his distance until his shields recharged. Being a field marshall, his shields were pretty powerful but he couldn't take any chances. He lashed out with his energy sword, using his reach advantage to keep it at bay.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:35 am

Rankai charges at Zuka until a Brute with a Gravity hammer comes a Rankai and hits him with a gravity hammer slamming him against a wall knocking him out. The brute laughs when coming behind behind him more brutes and elites when a UNSC transport come flying up trying to get away.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Although the elites have a long rivalry with the brutes, Zuka was glad that aid had come so quickly. He smiled and stalked towards the human trying to take it prisoner. He was distracted by the sound of a human transport though and looked up. He growled and said, "Keep an eye on the..." Zuka looked around where had the human gone?
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:01 am

OOC: Thanks man

Rankai hides behind cover hold his sniper rifle tight in his hands he takes a deep breath before fixing his broken leg he tries not to show the pain on his face as he takes one more breath before running from behind the cover screaming in anger shooting every brute and elite in his sight in the head until he drops his sniper rifle and charges at Zuka only with his fist
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:24 pm

OOC: No problem you were in a sticky situation.

Zuka grabbed the weakened human by the wrists and kicked it away. He wished he could finish the job but the human transport was closing in fast. Zuka fled the scene trying once again to contact Horbur but to no avail. Thinking quickly, Zuka headed to the air pad. While most of the base had been destroyed, fortunately the air pad was still in pristine condition and Zuka climbed into a banshee. In a few seconds, he had activated the controls and flew away at top speed. Behind him, he could hear the sound of human voices and a few rounds were fired at him but he was already too far away.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Rankai stands up hurt but alive as some marines come running out of the transport vehicle "sir are you ok" "yea now get on bored so we can get out of here" Rankai replied. As he got on bored he radioed in "turn this place to dust" and as the transport left the hole sector was bombed to hell. Rankai sat down and took off his helmet and looked at the huge crack on his helmet's visor " why didn't he kill me than run off or grab me and run, hhhmm I guess I half to ask him......one day"

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
halo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 4

Bio
Armor: Spartan - E.V.A
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 am

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i told you i dont know anything im a rookie
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 am

OOC: Then don't post anywhere
Back to top Go down
BokeKaeru
Recruit
Recruit
BokeKaeru

Credits : 7

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Combat

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 pm

OOC: I''m joining. Pal' stands over the human, and says "What a foul Creature... A shame that they are such a threat." He waljks over to a hallway where another Spartan in being tortured. He looks at the room, and then at the Elite Counsilor. "Oh, hello Horbur." He says. "I see that this is the spartan that you captured."
Back to top Go down
aranu
Recruit
Recruit
aranu

Credits : 9

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Ascetic
Weapon: Covenant - Plasma Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Aranu walked into the building through a hole in the wall and looked at all the dead boddies in the hallway he walked into the room containing horbur and broke and looked at all the blood stains across the room and saw that horbur was injured. he camly says "You know we should hire a janitor around here."
Back to top Go down
wolfmansd
Apprentice
Apprentice
wolfmansd

Credits : 5

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Ascetic
Weapon: Covenant - Gravity Hammer

PostSubject:    Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 pm

OCC I hope its ok but I'm a joning
BIC As a massive brute drops on the pelacan and kills the pilot with his hammer Fist of Rukt.
...OCC What now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan 114 Torture
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3