Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacked By The Covenant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Credits : 96

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Attacked By The Covenant Empty
PostSubject: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Part One: Strange Creature

Metallic rubble was sprawled out in the sand of a battlefield, guns and carcasses were littered across the floor. It was dead silent. the wind swept sand from side to side, covering the debris of the battle. In the distance a wail, or battle cry ripped through the sky, followed by battle rifles.

'Bring up the left flank, search that temple!' General Yavik yelled, pointing to three men, who nodded and jogged past the covenant's body they had just killed and entered the temple. General Yavik turned to a man to his right. 'Captain Cormin,' He started, 'I want you and your squad to check for any survivors. You have my permission to kill any of those bastards if absolutely necessary.' He continued, 'And it most likely will be.' He added ominously.

Captain Cormin turned away and jogged towards a scarab's debris while calling to his squad, 'Let's go! In the scarab, now!' The other soldiers obeyed his command and followed Cormin to the scarab. Cormin pressed himself against a wall of the scarab, right by an entrance. 'There may be survivors, so shoot with your eyes open.' He ordered, he drew his assault rifle to his chest and entered the debris.

His squad followed him inside, at the end of the clearing there was a ramp leading down another story. 'I don't get it. Okay, men, follow me.' He said, leading the way down the ramp. No sound was made besides the occasional inhale of a soldier. They entered a small, empty room. Then Cormin realized that the UNSC didn't destroy this scarab or else he would've gotten notified. Unless it's a covenant base! Cormin thought. 'Get ready for Close Combat!' Cormin whispered.

They followed another ramp down. This time there was a door that was closed, 'Get to the wall.' He ordered, as he pressed his back against the wall. He reached out to open the door, but just then, it slid open. he pulled his hand away as quick as possible as a giant gorilla creature strode passed him. What the!? He jumped on it's back and smashed his gun in the back of his neck. It fell to the ground with a thud and Cormin twisted it's neck to make sure it wsa dead.

'What the hell was that?' Someone asked.

'Dunno,' Cormin replied.

Part Two: A Call for Spartans

As the men entered the room the Creature came from, Captain Cormin whispered, 'Set your guns to automatic, and shoot anything that looks Fugly.'

'Yes, sir.' Replied a man.

Clicks echoed down the hall as the men switched to automatic. I doubt they heard that. Cormin thought. He switched his gun and slowly walked down the hall pointing his gun at the locked door. He opened it and looked inside, empty. He slowly walked to a hologram of a counslor elite saying something. Cormin terminated the message and looked at his men.

'Do you think they knew we were coming?' Someone asked.

'No, they didn't,' he said, 'but now they do. They must've heard our guns switching to automatic and sent a message to the couselor. Come on lets keep going.' He said having his squad go before him. A man opened a door and the light turned green the door slid open. Cormin reached for a grenade, but before he could grab it, one of the gorilla men picked Cormin up over it's head. Firing burst out and the Gorilla man threw Cormin across the hall before it collapsed and died.

'Raaaaaagh!' Something yelled. Something smashed in the room. 'Hunters!' A soldier called, before getting tossed back by a green energy blast. Another man yelled, 'I think we made 'em angry!' and ran away from the hunter standing in a room behind Cormin firing at the enemies.

Elites, Hunters and Grunts were surrounding the hallway. 'It was an ambush, sir!' Someone called. Cormin pressed a button on the right side of his helmet. 'Permission to call in Spartans, sir! Too many of 'em! We're losing men!' Cormin radioed. Moments later a gorilla man with a big hammer charged at him and killed him instantly. In his radio a voice replied, 'Permission Granted.'

Part Three: The Arrival

The Pelican hovered over the sand, and Spartans jumped from the back. Spartan - 114 was the last to jump out. The jogged to General Yavik. 'Spartans, some men went into the debris of that scarab and never came back. They radioed for you and said there was an ambush in there, go in there and destroy whats left. Spartans 131, 360, and 114 go down to the last rooms, the others go to the first three rooms.'

Spartan - 114 (Jack) lead the way to the scarab. He entered and went through the first level. In the second level he found a transmission. He played it and he saw a counselor elite speak.

'Get ready to invade the battlefeild, do not give up for anything! We shall take over this place before they can kill us off.' It said.
Back to top Go down
https://halowarsrpg.forumotion.com
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 am

''Charge!'' Screamed Horbur ''Take their heads and use them as trophies!''. The Ambush closed in on the marines, easily slicing through them with their swords while the grunts got off as many shots as they could.
Then the spartans entered taking out the first line. Horbur switched to his akimbo plasma rifles and with deadly accuracy, took out many spartans in the scarab. The elies were losing men, its the hunters turn now, they sent out their fuel rod beam blasting out the spartans, Horbur could see their tags as they went by, 330, 275,124, 546.....
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 pm

'Their left side is weakest! Get over there and use your battle rifles to shoot them in the chest!' Jack screamed, 'I'm going for the Councilor!' He added. He tore through the battle, killing elites, jackals, and grunts. The alien's blood splattered all over his armor and his visor. The councilor was giving orders to some grunts as Jack leaped into the air and landed on his back. 'Die bastard!' He yelled as he hung onto the elite's head armor.

He was flung into the air soon after, and he landed on his stomach. He wielded his pistol and fired rounds into it's body. Suddenly Jack felt something on his back. A sharp pain, he fell to the ground and felt, something sharp was pierced deep into his skin. he pulled it out as the councilor stood over Jack's body.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:54 am

Horbur stood over the helpless spartan ''Take him prisoner'' He commanded to 3 of the ultra elites ''We might get some useful information out of him. Horbur looked back down, took the spartans helmet off, and kicked him in the face in knock him out. Then horbur looked back to where the battle was taking place. The elites were winning. ''Drive them out!'' Ordered the councilor ''Make them retreat from their unwinnable war!'' Horbur got 3 burst of a battle rifle in his chest, He let out a war cry and jumped in and slashed out with his energy sword.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Just before the councilor knocked him out he said, 'I'll never give anything! I'd rather die by your hands than give information to you.' He spit at the councilor's feet, 'Bastard.'

Every thing went black, he could feel himself being dragged along the sand, he could hear the screams of agony from the other Spartans.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:08 pm

The spartans and humans retreated in to their pelicans. And Horbur regrouped His squad and ordered most of them to stay, while he took his ultra elites with the spartan prisoner into a phantom and took off towards the base.

[CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked By The Covenant   Attacked By The Covenant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacked By The Covenant
Page 1 of 1