Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

attack at "light of honor".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Credits : 41
Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

attack at "light of honor". Empty
PostSubject: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:52 am

jack sat in the seat of his sabre, approaching the personel flagship "light of honor" getting ready to attackthe ship and destroy its reactors. he activated the ships autopilot and took a deep breath, he took out his sniper and cleaned it one last time before battle. he saw the ship lower its sheilds to let out seraph fighters, that was his chance. he took control of the ship and aimed for the docking bay, he hit the thrusters and rushed towards the ship. as he was approaching the shiphe saw out of the corner of his eye and saw a plasma turret fire, he tried to manuever out of the way but couldn't and his right wing was burned through. his warning lights went on and he did what he could and crashed onto the docking bay. he hit the eject button and flew out of his ship and landed on the bay his ma5b assault rifle out, all he saw were the harmless covenant engineers and a few grunts which he took out quickly. a door opened to his side and he saw two elites, one minor and one zealot class. he pulled out his sniper and took a shot at the minor elite, direct hit the elite's head flew back and it fell into a crumpled heap. the zealot class elite chared and drew an energy sword out, jack went for his assault rifle but just as he pulled it out the elite slashed his assault rifle in half. jackthen drew out his knife and waited for the elite to strike, he knew his knife would fall aprt if it hit the energy sword but he had to do something. "come on! make your move!" jack yelled to the elite, unfortunatley the elite responded....
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 pm

OOH: The 'Light of Honor' is my personal Assault Carrier. Just as a warning. And if the 'Zealot' is me then you broke one of the rules. Don't control my character. I'm not mad, just as a reminder

Droa was enraged at this filthy human. How dare he board the sacred home of his army. "All crew, this is your commander. Seal off the hangar. The human must not be allowed to roam the carrier."

Droa activated his Energy Sword and sized up his opponent. He was an average Spartan, nothing Droa had not faced before. But to be sure, he made it impossible to leave the hangar. Should he fall, the Spartan could not leave. At least through any doors. /Droa felt a rumble and knew exactly who was behind him. Droa's personal guards, a pair of Mgalekgolo (Hunters) bond brothers, moved on the flanks and prepared to crush the unwanted intruder. "Stand down Horu and Faso. The human is my kill." The Hunters, who had fought with Droa for nearly two years now, respected his wish and moved behind him. Should Droa die, they would move in and tear him in half.

"Human, you have entered my Carrier. And apparently you want to destroy it. All my officers have been warned of your intrusion. This is a suicide mission. Now." Droa held his Sword in a ceremonial manner. "Prepare to die!" Droa lunged at the Spartan, poised to sink his blade deep into his opponents chest.

Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Location : on the cruiser gettysburg waiting to go to onyx for a stealth mission....

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm

dont worry it wasnt your character it was a different one but now im facing two elites.....greeaaat...

jack saw two hunters and another elite, his adrenaline pumped. he lunged at the elite in front of him and broke the elites arm, jack then took the energy sword and stabbed the downed elite in the chest causing blod to flow from the open wound, now he faced the new problem, the elite that was about to stab him in the chest....
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:37 pm

jack saw theelite jump at him and brought the energy sword up to his face to block the strike, only to be knocked onto his back. he tasted blood but it didnt matter. he had something else to focus on, he got up and charged at the elite. he took a swing at th elite.....
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Droa knew he had damaged the human. He felt something snap inside of him. Droa acquired this over the years. The human reeled from his blow. His two Mgalekgolo bodyguards watched with enjoyment. Droa could sense their pleasure through the vibrations that the brothers sent out.

Suddenly a alarm blared throughout the ship. Droa knew that this was a new threat. As the human tried to lick his wounds, Droa decided to figure out what was happening. That was when the entire ship came to a full stop and it began to vibrate violently. Droa, who was aged with his combat experience, knew that was a /mac round hitting his ship. "What is attacking us?" Droa called to his second in command. "Sir, a human battle group has engaged us. It consists of 5 frigates, two destroyers, and 1 cruiser as a flagship."

Droa knew he was needed to destroy the battle group. "Sorry human. I'm going to have to speed this up. Your allies have sent some reinforcements. We must finish this up so I can annihilate them from this sector."
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 pm

"bring it on covenant!" jack stood and took of his helmet, revealing his silver hair, brown eyes and chipped tooth. jack lunged at the elite with the energy sword ready"i am a spartan the best warrior ever created by mankind!" jack was ready but then he laughed as the ship vibrated."looks like the party is here." jack said with the hint of a smile....
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Droa really wanted to kill this arrogant Spartan,but he also had to deal with the human armada. He examined his surroundings. He noticed that the escape pods were wide open, and were ready for activation. Droa thought for a split second and hatched a idea.

The Spartan lunged for Droa's throat, and Droa used animal reflexes. As the Spartan was a few inches from him, Droa fell to his back, brought his foot to the Spartans chest, and flipped him into the escape pod. Before the Spartan could get out, Droa hit the release panel. The pod activated, hummed to life, and jettisoned from the Carrier.

Droa heaved a sigh of relief. While he missed out on fresh kill, now he could focus on the naval battle ahead. He rushed for his command station in the bridge.
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 pm

jack yelled in frustration as the escape pod closed, so he did the one thing he could do, he slashed the energy sword at the veiw window and shattered it. he lunged at the elite. he started this fight and he was going to finish it....
Back to top Go down
spartan-328
Private
Private
spartan-328

Bio

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:10 pm

jack was so blind with rage that he hadnt realized that he was in space he held his breath and activated his thruster pack hoping to get back to the carrier. luckily his pack held out long enough and he was soon back on the docking bay. he spotted his helmet, put it on and caught a glimpse of the elite he had just faced before the doors shut behind it. jack had just figured out how to disable the ship, he looked in his ammo carrier in the front of his suit and found 25 kilograms of c-12, this was gonna be fun.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: attack at "light of honor".   attack at "light of honor". I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

attack at "light of honor".
Page 1 of 1