Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Inventions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

New Inventions Empty
PostSubject: New Inventions   New Inventions I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:55 pm

Ill post any new ideas for weapons and vehicles here. If you read my recent post, then you have been introduced to Devils Tongue, my new Flame Tank. Beware. If you are not in a armored vehicle or if you are too close, this tank will KILL you. It creates a 2000 C heat, which will melt anyone caught in a blast. The best way for you humans to defeat one is to grab a tank or a attack aircraft and kill it. Get too close and it will be the end for you.

My next idea is a sort of Carbine Assault Rifle. Have to create a solid design, but basically its a assault rifle for the Covenant that uses the ammunition of the original Covenant Carbine. Need a name and a design for it. When its done ill give the finalized version.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com

New Inventions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Citadel :: The Hall-
Jump to: