Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infiltration

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

OOC: All UNSC characters, I'm in your base and I'm waiting! Oh, and let this take place on a ice planet

Droa zoomed in with his visor. He spotted his target, which was the human base, located on a snow-blasted field. While the drone of his Phantom was loud, he could still hear the activity at the base. He saw vehicles like their Warthogs, Cobra's and Scorpion's moving around. Droa was alone, save for his pilot, a young Minor Sangheili. He has left without letting Zuka or his officers know. He needed to find a way to locate human worlds for invasion, but all Covenant attempts to locate it had failed. He decided the best method of approach was a one-man infiltration. So he brought essential equipment, and his armor was insulated to the cold. He also had a device he liberated from one of his EVA Sangheili, a module that would allow some flight capability. He also carried extra battery packs rations. Finally, he colored his armor to the color of Ultra Sangheili, a stark white. He was ready for a kill.

Droa heard the words from the pilot "General. We are as close as I can get. Those missile launchers will tear us apart if I get closer!" Droa did not acknowledge him, instead he activated his camouflage and jumped into the snow and ice. Even with the insulation, the cold seeped through to his feet. As he crept towards the base, he spotted a guard tower with a lone Marine. "Perfect." he thought to himself. He started to climb the tower, which he scaled without difficulty. He saw the marine lean on the railing, and he took his chance. He activated his wrist blade and drove it through his heart. The human slumped over and fell over to the ground, when his body was swallowed by the snow and ice. Droa was in the base, and he was ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Credits : 37

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am

OOC I might come

The pelican roamed as the pilot forced it trough the clouds.
"We´re coming to base in two minutes, over" The pilot said over the comm. Spartan-135, Nathan watched as the pelicans troop bay opened and revealed scenery of snow. Nathan rose from his seat and walked slowly towards the backside of the pelican, trying not to fall off. The pelican moved sfiftly, flew few times over the base and landed. Nathan jumped out of the pelicans troop bay and on to the snowy land.

Nathan watched as the pelican took off, and turned around to face the commander of this base.
"Good to see you, corporal" Commander Keef said. The Spartan nodded in answer, continuing to look around.
"We have been getting reports of covenat activity on this area, and we need you to solve it out" Keef said without any more nice talking. "Get your equiqment and meet me at the command center"
Nathan nodded and answered:"Aye, aye sir"
Without any more words the commander turned around and walked back to the in to the base. Nathan sighed and looked over the base. This wouldnt be easy. The Spartan walked in to the base, stopped when he though he saw something at the tower and continued.

Last edited by Chef-117 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:51 am

When nathan walked into the armoury I just staired at him and continued to put bullets into his assualt rifle clip. He knew something was up he could just feel it and that feeling was that the covanent was already in his base. He just ignored it with based facts by theres know way that they could be in here without our gaurds knowing.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Droa noticed the Spartan walk past the tower he stood at. Apparently he could not see him. Or the body of the dead marine. 'No matter', he thought to himself. He found a nearby ladder and began to climb to the roof. It proved more of a challenge due to his legs. Since they locked forward, it made climbing a hassle. But it was easy when he reached the top. He suddenly spotted a access hatch and climbed into it. He spent 10 minutes looking for a way out, when he finally found a grating. he jumped through and found himself in what appeared to be a library. He was surrounded by human computers and books. Droa spotted a marine sitting to himself reading a book. It was titled 'The Art of War'. "Perfect'.

Droa grabbed the marine and whispered "Where's the Prisoner Section?!". The marine was young apparently unprepared, so he blurted out "Quadrant II. It's full of cells." This time Droa did not hesitate and he snapped the marines neck. He hid the body behind a bookshelf and proceeded. Suddenly a entire group of marines appeared and spotted a body that was moving in the air. They ran and raised the alarm. Droa cursed under his breath. Things were about to become hectic.
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Bio
Armor:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Nathan heard the alarm cry and realized that the covenant was in the base. Well it could be something else, but considering current time and place it was most probably covenant. The spartan stopped for a second. Covenant might be in the base, killing human forces as they went, Nathan thought, but orders are orders and he needed to get to the command center as quikcly as possible. The spartan stopped and changed direction towards the bases command center.

"Finally" Keef said as as Nathan walked -allmost ran- in to the command center.
"You´v must heard the alarm, right spartan ?" Nathan nodded slighty.
"What is in the base?" The spartan spoke with a storng and still somehow quiet voice.
"Covenant is in this base and if you haven´t yet figure that, you´ll need to take them out" Commander answered."Dismissed" Nathan turned around and walked down the corridons towards the barrack, where hopefully he could find an MA5K Carbine to fit his needs.

When the spartan arrived to the barracks he noticed it was almost empty. No matter, Nathan thought.
It was also kind of relief to know that the base was secured by allmost every inch. Nathan grapped MA5K Carbine with few extra clips and an M6E handgun. He held the M6E for a moment. Sure he had used one before, but ever didn´t understand it full potential. So light, but still so deadly when used by a spartan. The alarms brought Nathan back to the situation. The base was under attack and he was ready. The Spartan started sprintting towards the library where the Covenant was last sighted.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Spartan 043 got up and pulled out his assualt rifle. "Its show time ladies!" I screamed. Me and my squad got up and started to go to the front gate. 177 went to a sniper tower.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:34 am

Droa snuck through the hallways, watching the humans rush through. They were on high alert, as if a large force was on route. They did not realize that it was a one man infiltration. So Droa continued through the hallways, searching for Tue prisoners. Looking for his captured comrade.
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Bio
Armor:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:01 am

Nathan arrived to the libary about 3 minutes after leaving the barracks and saw the marine who was lifted on to the table. The Spartan walked by the dead marine and inspeted its wounds. Nathan came to that conclusion that the marine was catched by suprise as it appeared from the wounds in the neck. The Spartan looked around and noticed open grating at the roof. Something was not right. If there would be Covenant in the base it wouldnt be grunts or jacklas especially not hunters. So only option remainig was elites, but not many could get trought the bases defenses. Satisfyied that he knew what was in the base, Nathan started leaving the library, stopped a marine and ordered him to repair the grating, he started thinging, why would Elites come in to the base? There were two options: A: The Covenant wanted something from the base or B: The Covenat was plannig an assault the base and take it over to gain vital information. Nathan thought that question about five seconds and decided that the option A was more realistic, since this planet had only ice. The Spartan turned on his comm and adjusted it to the command centers frecuency.
"Command center can you read me?" Nathan spoke to the comm.
"Yes?" A strong female voice answered."What is it, Spartan ?"
"Is there any information or data on this base that the Covenant would like to get?" The Spartan asked, while starting to walk back to the barracks.
"No, nothing else exept for on prisoner who is being held in Quadrant II." Female answered.
Now the Spartan had started to sprint towards the barracks.
"Is there any guards in there?"
"Three, but they have been quiet for sometime." This completed the Spartans theory. The Covenat was after the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:42 pm

Droa finally arrived in Quadrant II. He spotted three marines on guard detail. "What is wrong with humans? My officer could have overwhelmed them." That's when he knew something was not right. He drew his Plasma Repeater and opened fire. The three marines went down without a problem. He found the cell with his man in it. Droa almost wanted to cry from what he saw. Fahl, his Comms Officer, was alive but barely. He had many gashes and wounds on his body, and blood covered him. The humans had tortured him. Fahl opened one eye (the other was gashed out). "General, I did it. They wanted info on you. They wanted to know about us. About the Covenant. About Sanghelios." He then passed out.

Droa picked up Fahl and proceeded to the extraction point. Suddenly a marine fire team spotted him and opened fire. "You fucking animals! I'll kill each and every one of you with my bare hands!" He then drew a Plasma Rifle and fired. The marines stood no chance. Hails of Plasma cut one after the other down. Droa went into a full-blown rage. While his ability to fight was hampered by Fahl on his back, his rage made him unstoppable. Each time a human came in range, he fell under Droa's withering Plasma fire. His only goal was to reach the exfil point and to escape. Ad to kill as many humans as possible.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:59 pm

he heard the plasma rounds be shot. he sprinted around the corner. "droa, stop!" he yelled. "you said you were gonna kill as little humans as possible!" he yelled angrly.

OOC: santa rendeer rendeer rendeer dont i have 8 reindeer?
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:06 pm

"Yeah, I did. But these humans must pay. Fahl and I have known each other for years. He was a damn good soldier! And what does he get? Instead of dying in combat, as he wished, you took him prisoner! You mutilated him, tortured him. My only mission is to get him out alive. Any human that comes near him will die. Including you!" Droa then pointed his Plasma Rifle at the Spartan. "I know I promised not to harm so many humans. But I am a soldier first. I do what I must. Whatever wrath I face after this war will be dealt with then. Until then I will do what I must!"
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:56 pm

"listen to me, you wouldnt belive how many people ive know for years have died, right in front of my face! is he dead? no! thats better than nothing! besides i came to help, but please just use this tranqulizer gun instead of killing them." he said handing him a tranq gun. "besides, this is my first time here, so i didnt know this was happening to him. if i did and our little event happened earlier, i wouldve stoped it, even if it meant killing our own marines." he said.
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Bio
Armor:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:07 am

Nathan arrived to the Quadrant II and saw three marines dead on the floor and one of the cells opened and empty. The Spartan cursed under his breath, when he saw more dead Marines aroud the corner. Nathan started sprintting and let the bodies take him towards the Covenant forces. The Spartan stopped when he heard speaking. It sounded like an Elite and... Spartan!? Nathan crouched and moved closer when he noticed that the Elite was carrying a prisoner. Nathan didn´t hear much, but what he heard was enough:
"Even if it meant killing our own marines". Everyting was clear, the other Spartan was a traitor or trying to negotiate with the Elite to hand over the prisoner. Again the firs theory was the better and that was all he needed. Nathan took his MA5K Carbine triggered the safety off and aimed right at the Elite and fired away.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:39 am

Droa saw the human take aim at him. His instinct was to protect his injured comrade. He covered his soldier with his body and let his back take the rounds. The first rounds shattered against his shields. But the last rounds hit him head on. He could feel the rounds enter his back. Droa winced from the pain. Fahl whispered "Please sir, leave me. I'm no use anymore. Save yourself." "Shut it soldier. You will make it back with me." Droa then heafted Fahl up and printed to the nearest exit.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:14 am

342 ran and tackled nathan. "listen to me, those 2 elites know this war is wrong, there trying to stop it, dont stop us!" he said
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Bio
Armor:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Nathan saw the other Spartan moving and didn´t have time to shoot and the next thing he knew was him laying on the floor and the other Spartan talking to him.
"Listen to me, those 2 elites know this war is wrong, there trying to stop it, dont stop us!" he said. Elites trying to end the war ? That didn´t add up and Nathan quickly threw a punch at the Spartans visor.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:18 pm

"idiot! not all elites like this war! he gave us info, everything to end this war! he even gave me a way to scare the prothpets! im telling the truth, just ask droa!" he said
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Droa knew he had to get out of this base in order to save both himself and his comrade, but he had to help his ally. He walked back to the pair and said "It's true. I know this war is not for our religion. It was merely a tool for the Prophets to keep their power. I know that I have killed many humans over my decades of service to the Covenant, but I will try to repent. It is time the Sangheili took their rightful place in the Covenant. We will wipe the San Shyuum from the face of the galaxy. And while I will continue to do my service, I serve as a mole for ONI. Now I must leave." Droa then turned and sprinted away to the Airfield.

"Sir, was it wise to ally yourself with the humans?" Fahl asked. "No, but they need to know. I will continue to fight and kill them so long as the Sangheili serve the Prophets. However when we secede, we will extend our full military might for the humans." Droa then found a Pelican Dropship. He boarded the craft, placed Fahl on a medical litter, and took off. HE was going home. And this time his family would be united.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"told ya." he said. "now come on, we gotta tell everyone we chased him out." he said
Back to top Go down
Chef-117
Private
Private
Chef-117

Bio
Armor:

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:02 am

Nathan looked at 342 with growing sucpicious. The Elite did come back and explaine everything, but still somehow he knew that the Elites would never ally with the humans even to kill the prophets. What ever the true reason was, he would find it out.
"Allright, lets go" Nathan replied.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 1:44 pm

OOC: New rp in the Hall section. Continue there.

CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infiltration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration   Infiltration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Command Center :: Barracks-
Jump to: