Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a comrade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Spartan 223 slowly walks in to the barracks.He looks around at the thousands of Spartans training,sparring,and sleeping in their beds.223 walks around the barracks,asking other Spartans to join his team,which he is naming Team Omega.Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 am

As Spartan 043 saw that he told him sorry i already have a team its red team im preaty sure if you keep asking someone will answer a yes though. Spartan 043 walked of and started sparing with another spartan.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:26 am

Spartan 223 strides around the barracks,trying to find a partner.....
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

OOC: alright if you want to talk outside of the rpg you type OOC: but post on my halo reach one
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:58 pm

342 luckily was in the barracks of this base, since hes a wanderer. "ill do it but you may not see me alot. i wander around looking for covenant to kill and bringing supplies to bases, but just contact me on my comn and ill be right there."
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 am

Spartan 043 kept sparing and won every one of them he was now 12-0. As one last spartan came up and that was Jorge. I staggered back then juked to the left kicked the back of his leg making him to knee down. I kneed him in the face then picked him up with both of my arms and threw him out of the ring. "13-0 and i beat Jorge from Noble Team... YEA!!!!!!" everyone started to back away and mind there own business
Back to top Go down
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 pm

As Spartan E107 saw this he thought to himself," Hmmm... I wonder if I can hone my ambush attack skills, ive fallen into alot of traps, like this one: Need a comrade Hw-prima-blog-05-01..... then He hears people talking about a new squad being formed. The spartan thought ah what the hell i go for it."
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 pm

I started to walk away. After a few steps I heard "we have a live one here!!!!!!" "You spartan 043 get over here we need you!" they opened the cage and out came an elite. He kicked both of the spartans back and charged at me. I rolled to the right grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the wall. He got back up and charged at me and knocked me on the ground as my helmet rolled to the floor. He pulled out a hidden energy sword from his wrist and was about to stab me. I grabbed his hand and threw it to the ground. I kicked him and pulled out my knife and stuck it in his chest picked him up and threw him to the floor. "You idiot we needed him alive!!" screamed the spartan. "He is alive just knocked out" I said. I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a comrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a comrade   Need a comrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a comrade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Command Center :: Barracks-
Jump to: