Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fall of Reach

Go down 
+4
Horbur
DominionGeneral
xXMETALSLUGXx66
Arogorn2130
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:03 pm

All right the year is 2552 where on reach and this is just as the covenent started attacking you can be located anywhere you want to be.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Cool, my novel will include Reach

Droa stood on the bridge of "Light of Honor". He stared at the his command screen. It displayed Epsilon Eridani (Reach), which was their next target. "Men, prepare. Load the dropships and provide the Carrier with support." Suddenly, the Long Night of Solace moved onscreen. It moved to the Planet. Droa made his way to a drop pod and prepared to attack
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 5:41 pm

Spartan 043 looked at master chief and the rest of the spartan II's on the pillar of autumn. Master Chief just nodded the rest of the spartans got geared up. "Get get ready guys i think where going to have to drop" said master chief. "Red team lets move where going to the drop pods to get down there early." I said. Immedetly after I said that the AI on the ship just announced slip space rupture. All of the spartans fell. I caught myself along with master chief and sprinted to a drop pod. As soon as i got there my team was with me and we launched down. Lets just pray reach hasnt fallen yet.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:44 pm

As Spartan 043 and his squad landed he ammedetly saw ruble, smoke, ash, and dead bodys. Something just clicked in him. He pulled out his assualt rifle "get your guns out i have a feeling that where going to have to go back to back" a few minutes has past and thousands of elites poped up "Lets go!" As we where surrounded we continued to fire hundreds of elites dropped "HEY OVER HERE!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed a civilian " Spartan 033, 034, and 177 get over there and help him me and Spartan 134 got this" Thousands upon thousands piled up on us we stood our ground as true spartans true heros. I looked up for a breaf moment and saw drop pods dropping down and they werent friendly. "Oh my gosh.... Spartan 134 contact ONI tell them its the winter contententcy...May God help us all." I continued to fire saw an opening and dashed threw it all the elites followed me. I sprayed and prayed. I looked back and saw thousands of elites dead on the floor. I chucked a grenade right where i was standing. Thousands more died. All the remaining elites piled in to a drop ship and got out of there. I ran back and just nodded.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Spartan 223 pushed the cover of his drop pod off of him.He had been knocked out cold for hours,as a result of the drop pod cracking on contac with the ground.He leaped out of the drop pod and grabbed his DMR.As he looked back,he saw a quiet grove.As he inched towards the grove,waqry of his surroundings,he felt the barrel of a plasma repeater press against his neck."Stop Human!What is your business here?"snarled an elite.223 remained silent.The elite flipped him over in rage and hit him over the head with the repeater."I asked you a question human!"the elite yelled.223 raised his DMR,eye-level with the elite,and shot him right between the eyes.Just as he fell to the ground,hundreds of elites appeared on all sides of him."Oh shit,"223 sighed....
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

"Did you hear that?" Said spartan 033 "Yea... Spartan 177 scope it out." as he scoped it out he saw another spartan "Its another spartan!!!" said spartan 177. "Lets go." As they sprinted over there 043 chucked a grenade over there and it landed right in the center of the pile 177 while running kept headshoting elites left and right.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:41 pm

OOC:BTW join chat again..

Spartan 223 started to shoot Elites with his DMR.As many fell dead,new ones joined the firefight.Leading them was a giant Elite,obviously a Field Marshall rank.223 snuck past the other Elites,and came up behind it.He jumped on the back,and snapped its neck.Suddenly,he heard weird cries he had never heard before."Brutes!",he yelled to the other Spartans.As he sprinted to join them,he shot and killed many Elites.As he reached red team and 117,he whispered into a mic inside his helmet about something,and just reloaded his DMR.....
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:44 pm

OOC: Just wanted to pop in here and say this. Aragorn, when you posted at the start it was sort of out of character. Describe the scene in your characters view instead of just saying it.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Spartan 134 ran up to a brute fliped over it while firing his shotgun in his head. He turned around and caught a brutes bruteshot and fired his shotgun in his chest. Spartan 043 ran up to the brute chieften and jumped on his gravity hammer once he swung it to early continuesly fired his assualt rifle killing the chieften. As the chieften dropped dead another brute came and spartan 033 came up with his duel SMGs and continuestly fired at the brute. The brute dropped dead. As spartan 177 fired at the last brute and the brutes started to retreat.I wonder why there retreating.... "Its the arbirter!!!!!" I screamed. "You deal with those elites guys.... Hes mine!!!!!!" I said. As i fired at the arbirter he knocked out my assualt rifle and i tackled him. pulled out my pistol and fired at his hand to make him drop the energy sword. He swung a knee at me and knocked me off. He picked up his energy sword while holding my arms down he said "Any last words..." "Yea.... Screw you!" i said. I kneed him right in the butt making him let go of my arms. I pulled out a combat knife and jabbed it in his neck dropping his energy sword. As the energy sword fell it jabbed in my left arm. I pulled it out of my arm and stuck it right in his chest. When i looked over all i saw was thousands apon thousands of elites falling my team had already ran over to me. All that was keeping us from being over welmed was 223.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:15 pm

223 was firing at every Elite that moved.His DMR was running out of ammo fast,so he switched to the big guns.He pulled out a Sniper and started to snipe Elite after Elite in the face.He got into a fistfight with one Elite,and his nose was broken by the force of one of its punches.He finally ran out of ammo on both guns,and an Elite General pinned him down.As it screamed in udder rage,223 said only this,"Here comes the cavalry!".Just then,4 drop pods fell in various directions all around the elites.As the General looked away for a second,223 snapped his neck and jumped up.As 4 spartans emerged from the drop pods,223 shouted,"222,shoot the target locator!".222 aimed a target locator at the center of the mass.Suddenly,a MAC cannon fired on the army and killed every last Elite in the area....
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:18 pm

"get off of me 034 first we need to get to a UNSC camp then we can patch me up" i said."alright spartans lets move" everyone exept for 223 and his squad moved. "oh sorry i didnt introduce myself Spartan 043 rank Spartan officer now move spartans!!!"
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:24 pm

223 answered back,"Spartan 223 at your service.We're all recruits here.".Omega team followed 03 and his comrades away from the smoking debris and wreckage.
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:33 pm

after 1000 miles they finally found a UNSC camp "Hey anyone here!!!!" i screamed. "Its....Its friendlys!!!" screamed a marine. "Leutient York at your service here let me patch you up." as i walked over to the med bay i saw thousands of marines here with all sorts of weapons and different logos representing there squad. Oviosly this is a marine camp for scattered marines when i got in the med bay instantly a marine screamed BANSHEES!!!!!!!! Another screamed WE GOT ABOUT 40 PHANTOMS HEADING OUR WAY!!!! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!!!!! I started to get up but Luetient York pushed me back down and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 5:35 pm

223,with new ammo for his guns,led the marines outside.The sky was black with smoke,and the silouettes of banshees and phantoms could be seen racing towards the base.223 picked up a rocket launcher and smirked."This is gonna be one hell of a ride!",he yelled.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 am

OOC: Well I'm technically still in the prisoner section but hey this can be in the past or something.

Zuka gunned the controls on his banshee forcing it into a steep dive. As the ground rushed up to meet him, he pulled out and fired the banshee's heavy weapon. A sizzling globe of green plasma streaked through the air and blew a few marines into pieces. Smirking, Zuka ascended once more circling the human base. The phantoms had already unloaded their troops and the throng of covenant forces were advancing on the human position. While helping out a lance of jackals with a well placed fuel rod shot, Zuka spotted a figure on top of the human base. With a start, he realized it was hefting one of the humans' rocket launcher. A second later, a rocket screamed through the air towards his aircraft. Desperately trying to dodge the projectile, Zuka coaxed his banshee into a barrel roll but he was only partially successful. The rocket nicked one of his banshee's stubby 'wings' and blew a hole in the side of the vehicle. The banshee veered off course and Zuka hurtled towards the ground. Pushing the dysfunctional cockpit open, Zuka tried to control the banshee's crazy trajectory with his body weight. Once he had somewhat righted it, he jumped to the ground, rolling to dissipate the impact. A few meters in front of him,the banshee collided with the ground, bursting into a brilliant flash of red and blue. Zuka threw up an arm to shield himself from the ensuing hail of shrapnel. Lowering it again, he surveyed the battle field before sprinting for the cover of a large rock.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 pm

Droa arrived in a drop pod and sprang out. He drew his sword and decapitated a marine. He then spotted Zuka. "Sorry I'm late. I had to guard the Long Night of Solace. Now that it is in orbit I may fight. What is our situation?"
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

Spartan 043 had finally got patched up he the grabbed his weapons and a rocket launcher. He zoomed in and saw what was going to be debree of banshees. As he fired he could feel the kick of the rocket but didnt move an inch. BOOM! "Yea thats one banshee." I said.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: Whoa there you moved from 3rd person to 1st person lol.

Zuka nodded appreciatively at Droa. "Let's get to work." He said gruffly. With Droa by his side, Zuka delved into the battle. He fired at a group of marines hiding in a firing pit. His needle rifle kicked against his shoulder as it spat out its payload of crystalline shards. Two marines went down from shots to the face. A third was hit in his biceps and a second later, the needle exploded, sending the marine screaming down into the pit. He dispatched of a fourth and fifth soldier with a few needles to the chest each. As he approached the firing pit, he was surprised to find the marine with the ruined biceps pointing a pistol at his face. Snarling in its alien tongue, it unloaded the whole magazine. Zuka's vision was filled with the flare of his shields and the incandescent flash of the humans' tracer rounds. With a bemused smirk, he kicked the pistol away and finished the marine off with a quick stomp, snapping it's neck. Zuka huffed and pressed on.

Last edited by azureskys on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm

OOC:are you where the banshees are
Spartan 043 fired another rocket exept this time he could tell it was the one leading the assualt. The rocket almost hit it exept another banshee sacraficed its self to save the leader. "Dang....." I said
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 pm

OOC:Um we are on the ground and heading towards your base.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 am

OOC: Were you referring to me? I do not use a Needle Rifle. I only use the Carbine as a mid range weapon.

Droa spotted a Marine Platoon. "Zuka, they are my kills!" He drew his Carbine and placed two perfect shots in two marines, one in the head, the other in his chest. Both were dead. Suddenly a Scorpion pulled onto view. Droa never carried heavy weapons, so he could not destroy it from a range. He went onto stealth and snuck behind the tank. He jumped on the back and straddled the turret. He armed a plasma grenade and shoved it into the barrel. Droa ran behind the wreckage of a Revenant and waited. He heard a massive explosion. When he looked he saw the smoldering remains of the tank. Droa drew his Repeater and finished off the rest. When he was done he went back to Zuka and stated, "Finished, may we move on?"
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private
Arogorn2130

Bio

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:32 pm

I was about to fire at the leaders banshee for a second time but it exploded i looked over and saw it was spartan 177 my sniper. I gave him a quick nod. I fired at another banshee Boom!
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

OOC:sorry i come in so late but i just found this so this will be my 1st rp oh and when you see *beep* thats my version of cursing, just fill in the blank

342 looked through the scope of his sniper rifle.he saw an elite, and he was supposed to kill all elite he saw."hes in range" he said and pulled out his spartan lazer. he zoomed in but just when he was about to shoot he was stung by a bee and missed. "stupid bee!" he said he pulled out his sniper rifle and shot the bee. "boom, headshot" he said. "wait i still shot....*beep* my covers blown. i gotta get outta here" he said and started sprinting away. the elite was droa.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 pm

OOC: Sorry my mistake it should say Zuka not Droa. So yeah I was talking about myself. Lol Tnoy a bee.

Zuka chuckled at Dora's impatience. "Let's go." Together, they sprinted up a slope and entered the human base. "Be on the look out for demons." He called over his shoulder. To them, the human base was full of dark, twisting corridors with a potential enemy hiding behind every corner. Advancing slowly, they entered a spacious room filled to the ceiling with human weapons. "Disgusting, primitive scum!" snarled Zuka. "Let these blasphemous weapons burn!" With that, he tossed a plasma grenade into the cache of weapons. The grenade sailed through the air, a brilliant blue orb crackling with energy. As he and Droa rolled out of the room and into the safety of the corridor, thunder roiled and a tongue of searing fire erupted from the room. Zuka knew that humans would come running and he would have lain a trap for the heretical vermin. Waving in a file of elites, he set to work to create a trap.

OOC: Sorry guys I'm tired and my writing isn't up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private
tnoy23

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC:i hate bees so ya.

as 342 heard the explosian he almost stumbled."i hope my assault rifle wasnt in there" he said because he knew what the explosian was. he took a shortcut by jacking a really annoying banshee and fly to the base. as he got closer to the base he got out he found the random elite very angry."no-scope time" he said and shot the elite. he found an energy sword on it and took it.as he entered the base he had the energy sword out fully expexting an ambush."lets just hope they left by now," he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The fall of Reach Empty
PostSubject: Re: The fall of Reach   The fall of Reach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fall of Reach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next