Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interrogation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Droa was panting from the duel with Thel. He stared at the human for being able to move so quickly. "I thank you, and now I may do this..." Droa reached into his field pack and drew a syringe. It was a neurotoxin. It was designed to induce intense amnesia. The subject would not remember anything that occurred within 24 hours. Thel roared at his opponent, the demon. While his legs were hurt, the arms worked fine. He stabbed the human through the lower leg. Droa leaped onto Thel's back and stabbed the syringe into his neck. Thel became wobbly, and finally toppled over. "He will be fine. Crao, bring him to a medical chamber. Tell him he was assaulted by a demon, and that the demon fled." Crao, his Weapons Officer, nodded. He picked up the body and ran to the medical wing. "Keyes, I suggest you leave this place. If a Supreme Commander was here than an entire army must be heading here." Keyes nodded and boarded his Pelican, which then promptly took off.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
tnoy23
Private
Private

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:39 pm

groaning he stood up, pressed a button on his armor, which released a healing toxin wherever there were wounds. "two things. one, can i borrow a sniper rifle? and two, wheres the propthet?" he said.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Droa reached over to a weapon crate and picked up a Particle Beam Rifle. "Here. The prophet is located at these coordiates. At this time he should be wandering around inspecting. Kill him and run. A army will be after you if you kill him."
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:49 pm

"thanks ill be on my way, but can i bowwow a ghost or something?" he said
Back to top Go down
Arogorn2130
Private
Private

Credits : 50
Location : On Reach fighting for my life killing thousands apon thousands of Elites

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:46 am

Spartan 043 was watching there conversation in the shadows when the elite turned his back he took out his knife and jumped down and sliced the elites leg. He took the elites weapons and threw them away. "Lets go captain and as for you 342 I will tell ONI what you have done I would kill you here myself but i dont have that type of athority." He walked with the captain back to the falcon back a few clicks.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:17 pm

"let them come, droa allready told everything we need to know to beat the covenant, ONI will be thanking me." he said. he extracted some of the healing toxin from his suit and helped the elite. "now about that ghost." he said
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Droa walked over to the new Spartan and threw a single punch into his visor. "That's for hurting my comrade." He then turned over to the new ally of his "Oh, and take a Banshee. There's one over to your left."
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm

"thanks, and you might wanna knock him out and use that 24-hour forget stuff." he said. he got into the banshee and started towards the propthet.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

OOC: this is a test to make sure my new signature works right
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:13 pm

OOC: yup
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:25 pm

as he closed in to the propthet he went through the plan in his head. "this will for sure be my most dangerous mission." he said. he would jump out of the banshee above the propthet, before he hit the ground shove his sword into his cranium, pull it out and land on the propthet, start sprinting towards where he knew his banshee would land, use his jetpack to get up to it, board it about 50 feet in the air and flore it. he knew hed have about 50 banshees on him, so he would turn on auto pilot, jump on top of it and use his greanade launcher to disable them and watch them plummet to the ground and into each over. "ok 100 nades for the launcher, one sword, a jetpack, and one dead propthet. some assembly required." he said. "ok here we go." he said and jumped out. his speed radar said he was exceding well over 200 mph. about 100 feet above the propthet he pulled out his sword. and smiled when he saw his blood splater on his visor. "uh, hi." he said to the elites. then he booked it. he ran as fast as he could towards his banshee, taking only a few hits along the way, which didnt even break his sheild. he activated his jetpack and started the most dangerous part of the mission. he got in and slammed his fist into the boost.he stop, hoverd for a few seconds, and shot upwards. when he saw the other banshees, he got out, sat on top, hooked in with the strongest rope he could get, pulled out his nade launcher, and shot. he was spot on on the amount of banshees, and for every 1 nade 3 banshees fell. not all of them were destroyed, but he averaged 1 per nade. once they were all down he got back in and flew away. "looks like my next step is to the ice planet." he said.

OOC: this is where i join infiltration so im closed
Back to top Go down
thefaynster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 5

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Then Carter (me) snipes Zuka in the head. He falls over dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   

Back to top Go down

Interrogation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2