Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interrogation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Interrogation   Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:43 pm

Droa stood over Spartan 182. She was bound to a table. Her armor was removed and a shock collar was placed on her neck. Droa began interrogation. "Name and Rank!" She was silent. Droa pressed a button and she received a massive shock. She screamed from pain. "Once again. Name and Rank!"
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 am

Zuka watched the interrogation behind a wall that allowed him to see right into the room but from the other side appeared just as any other wall. He was to carefully monitor the human's reactions and health signs. He would let Droa know if he went too far. Zuka was also on the lookout for a human retaliation letting Rankai go may not have been the best course of action but Zuka couldn't bring himself to kill the human after all they had been through. Maybe one day humans and elites could be allies and the bloodshed could stop, he mused.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Credits : 46

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:59 pm

OOC: read fall of reach thats how it seems like i know the spartan

342 used his binoculars to look at them from a distance. he had xray binoculars so he could see them clearly. "182? whats she doing here?" he said. he was just as surprised to see here to see her being tortured. "i thought this day would never come." he said. he got up and started sneaking up to the base. "cant get caught or else im done for." he said. he looked at the assault rifle. it used to be hers, giving it to him on reach. he had modded it since then. doulbe power, taped mags and a scope. he creaped up to the door. he pulled out his silenced sniper rifle. he shot both guards through the head. he crept up to the door, picked the lock, and entered.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Zuka thought he heard something. Turning around, Zuka aimed his needle rifle at a wall. Nothing... Maybe he was getting jumpy. Zuka lowered his needle rifle and turned back to the interrogation. Then, as if as an afterthought, Zuka activated his camouflage. If anyone was to come bursting in, Zuka would have the edge.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 pm

as 342 slowly walked through the building he realised there would probably be invisable elites. he turned on his infared. it made invisable elites visable and it only picks up heat from life forms. he found the room where they were in.he let out a deep breath, droped a radar jammer and waited for them to reaslize there radars were down so they would come out so he couls assassinate them
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Zuka gave a start as his radar filled with swarming red dots. Realizing it was a radar jammer, he activated his energy sword and crouched next to the door. If anyone came through, they would get a nasty, blue, searing surprise. He also sent word to Droa notifying him of the presence of intruders.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:17 pm

he stood there, willing to wait all week if he had to. he rememberd his katana straped to his back, and took it out to make it easier to assassinate them.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Droa rounded a corner and spotted a Spartan. He had a large, curved sword in hand, and was moving to Zuka. Droa reacted and sprang to the human. Apparently he did not spot him, and as such he slammed headfirst into the human. The sword fell to the ground along with Droa and the human. The Spartan delivered a powerful punch to his mandibles, which he felt two of them break. This only enraged Droa and he slammed his Plasma Rifle in his head. It had little effect, and Droa was pushed off. Just as Droa stood up, he saw the human stand and pick his sword up. He then charged Droa. Moving with trained instincts, he drew and activated his Energy Sword. They then began to spar. It was a even fight, as each strike was simply blocked by the other.

Zuka, who realized what the human planned, moved into position. However, Droa yelled "No! This is my human. I will not let his attempt on your life go unpunished!" With that Zuka apparently became intrigued and watched. It was a hard fight, but Droa gained the upper hand and he slammed the human into a bulkhead. But the human was a quick thinker, and he activated his helmet flashlight. Normally, Droa's HUD would have compensated for this, but it was to fast. Droa was blinded for a brief second, but this allowed the human to push Droa away and sprint down a corridor. Without hesitation, Droa pursued.

OOC: Hey Zuka, do you want to be included as a child and as a adult in the novel?
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:06 pm

OOC: thats power playing, please dont control my guy.

as he rounded a corner he whiped out his assault rifle. he lunged out of cover and started shooting. double power made quick work of the shields, and he was able to get some hits in. not lethal, but it would hurt bad. he reloaded which took a second with taped mags and started shooting again. he saw droa go down, heavily wounded. he threw a grenade, which convenetly landed behind his sword. when it exploded it came spinning towards him, as fast as a warthog. his hand shot up and caught it. he took out one of his throwing knifes and had it ready just in case, as well as his hidden wrist pistol.

OOC:post this emot if your exited about christmas santa rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:01 pm

OOC: Sorry. I'm still in a novel setting

Droa rounded the corner, but could not find the Spartan. But he spotted a platoon of marines who just noticed him. While he was hell-bent on killing the Spartan, the marines needed to die. "How in the hell did all these humans get in here?", he thought to himself. Droa decided they were to weak to waste his ammo on, as his battery power was precious enough. Instead he moved behind a weapon crate and picked up a fresh Needle Rifle. While Droa favored his Carbine, the Needle Rifle would have to do the job. The marines had already moved around and were now protected by cover. Suddenly he heard a explosion, and saw the Spartan looming ahead. Droa would have to make this quick if he was to catch him.

Droa vaulted over his cover and aimed his rifle for the nearest group. One fired his Assault Rifle at him, but the rounds were to far left. Droa did not hesitate and fired three rounds, one of which hit the marine in the head, killing him instantly. The other two impacted a marine in his chest. He wasn't dead, but he was bleeding. Droa bet over to kill him. But something happened. He couldn't do it. He had done it before, but this time he felt pain. The marine was young, barely a man. Droa decided that he would live, but he would use the boy first. He lifted the marine to his chest and yelled "Put your weapons down! Where is the Demon?!?"
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:26 pm

he heard the elite and rounded back around the corner. "im right here." he said putting his weapons on the ground, including his helmet, and slid them away. "just put him down, and take me." he said. he still had his wrist pistol, but no one knew he even owned that.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm

"I don't want you! I want information. I need to know where you keep prisoners of war! Put your damn helmet on. You want one of my Kig-Yar snipers to get you? Tell me where you keep Covenant prisoners of war and then leave our base. I will then give you this boy. You have my word." What Droa didn't tell him was that one of his officers was captured and he needed him back. "Oh, and recruit older men. This boy looks like he is fresh out of school."
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 pm

"and who said i would ever tell you anything?" he said using the pistol to aim at his head. "now put down NOW" he said. from the elites view it looked like his hand was open and nothing was there. "and besides we dont have a choice. you are killing us for no reason we were just settling other planets and you started attacking us for no reason. we dont have very many left, so we have no choice."
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 pm

"Fine, since there are no other Covenant in our area I guess I'll explain. I can not explain the Prophets reasons for killing your species, but my father was murdered because he protested this war. The Covenant is a religious organization. All of the species are fanatics. But not me! I know this war is wrong. But the only ones who think like me are my officers. If I was to become a heretic I would not stand a chance. Please. I only need the info because one of my officers was taken hostage by a Spartan. I believe you know him as 'John'. Just tell me where he is and I will let this human go. I pray no other Sangheili heard this... Oh, and..." Droa suddenly drew his Plasma Pistol and aimed at the Spartans wrist. "Put your puny assassin pistol back in your wrist."
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:03 am

OOC: Yeah you can make me a child Droa. Also how does a metal katana not get melted by an energy sword?

The explosion which had so conveniently sent the demon's sword back to his hand also managed to knock Zuka into a wall. Cursing his bad luck, Zuka raced after the human hoping to catch him and aid Droa. Rounding a corner, he watched as a scene unfolded before his very eyes. The demon seemed to be aiming a pistol attached to its wrist at Droa's head while Droa had a young human as a hostage. Hoping to redeem himself, Zuka charged forward energy sword in hand, intent on impaling the human.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

"its not as weak as you think." he said, shooting zuka. it went through his shields and still did damage. "now if that hit him in the head he would be dead. and besides, the only reason im fighting is because the covenant killed everyone i knew, everyone i cared for." he whiped out his sword and charged. the sword got blocked by the gun. "i will never tell you anything, even if your sword was on my throught!" he shouted. "does it have to do with the rings? do your "propthets" think theyll do something great? they will do something great, great evil. every time ones activated, everything living in that galaxy thats not a robot will die. thats the only thing that would happen, your propthets commiting suicide!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:08 pm

"You know, I already knew this. Zuka, it's time I reveal you this. I have files from a Forerunner ship that gives details of the ring's construction. When the ring's fire, it fires a electrical shock wave that basically shortens out sentient nervous systems. We would be dead and not realize it. There is a rift growing in the Covenant, and soon all will be revealed. But until then I must continue my duty. If that is to kill you so be it. But give me a minute." Droa backed away from the Demon and laid the marine on the ground. Droa noticed he was going into shock. He removed the secret gel from his Huragok, which he named 'MediGel'. He applied it to the boy's chest and placed him on a crate. The gel would cauterize the wound, and would restore fluid, which would do until the humans took him to a medical hospital. He picked the boy up and gave him to a squad of marines, who promptly rushed him off.

"Now that I have at least saved one soul, it is time to rescue my Officer." With that Droa charged the Demon, firing his Plasma Repeater as he went. He had to drive the UNSC presence out if he was to mount his planned infiltration.

OOC: tnoy, try to use correct spelling and capitalization. Oh, and I started another RP in the barracks section
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:11 pm

OOC: i try to and i already know that.

"tell you what, give me back 182 and i will tell you where they are." he said, easily dodging the rounds.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 pm

Droa thought on this for a minute. "Fine you can have Lily back. But I have a better idea. I believe it's time for me to show the humans I really do not wish to continue this genocide. I will meet with your naval intelligence service. I believe their name is ONI. Send me a officer. I will tell him all he wishes to know. However until I can gain support I will continue to follow my orders. But let my information show that not all the Covenant are as evil as we have made ourselves out to be." Droa let this traitorous remark ring with the others. "Oh and Zuka, please support me on this. You are a Field Marshall. You have great support and would make a valuable ally."

Droa knew he just betrayed the Covenant. But it was time to stop the madness. If it meant his death, so be it. He would be the first Separatist.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:59 pm

"good its on the ice planet, and i know personally on ONI officer, but i think i know a way to end this war, take me as prisoner and present me to the prothets, ill use my assassin pistol on them." he said

OOC:when they meet ill be playing as the officer k?
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:16 pm

"No. I can't do that. Not because I don't want to. But because they are paranoid. If I took you prisoner they would simply dispatch a Jiralhanae to execute you on HoloCam. Look. I need to find a way to convince the Sangheili that we can be allies. I'm unique. The rest are fanatical zealots that would follow the Prophets to their deaths. Should the Prophets be assassinated, more will take their place. The problem is not with the prophets. The problem is the entire Covenant Religion. I'm afraid until we can bring the Sangheili to the UNSC, it will do no good."

OOC: Try to stay in canon. Let's keep this to the level of me giving Information to Humanity
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal

Bio
Armor:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:18 pm

Zuka watched the exchange in a bewildered silence. The Halo Rings were designed to kill? His whole life. The belief of following the Great Journey was a lie? Zuka's hand shook. The prophets were going to pay. "I will support you Droa. Even if I must follow you to the gates of death itself. I will fetch the other demon, 'Lily'." Lumbering off, he began to make plans, schemes to gain as many allies as he could and maybe... Maybe he could assassinate the Prophet of Truth.
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:24 pm

"good hes in my pelican once i get lily back ill take you to him, but how many prophets are there?"

OOC:say 4 ill assassinate the one who doesnt exist.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:33 pm

"At one time there may only be three Hierarch's. But there may be a way to fight them. There are few San Shyuum in the galaxy. They are rare among the Covenant, but they hold top rank. While the three leaders are out of our reach, I may know a way to scare them. On this planet there is a Minor Prophet. He guides troops to what they must attack. If you can kill him, perhaps the Prophets will react in our favor." Droa knew the three Hierarch's were out of their control. But the minor Prophet would make a demonstration. "Take note human, while I will help you, I will not fight with you. I must wait until the entire Sangheili race may unite behind our banner. I will try to spare as many humans as I can, but think of me as your personal mole in the Covenant."

Suddenly, a Pelican dropship landed in the hangar bay. Inside of it was the Naval officer that the Spartan spoke of. "I am Commander Keyes, my friend here tells me you want to defect?" "Not exactly. While I will provide you with Information you need, I will not defect. Not yet. Not until me and Zuka find a way to unite the Sangheili under one banner." "Very well. I have a few questions. Why are you doing this?" "I have come to realize the Prophets are nothing but liars and thief's. They murdered my family for their petty war. They have lied to us. Our religion is a lie and they know this. Somehow your race is the key that unlocks this secret. That is why this extermination began. I have killed too many innocents. While I can never repay you, I can make amends. I will grant you all you wish to know." Keyes thought deeply on this. "I certainly thank you..."

As Droa, Keyes, and the others spoke, a trembling Elite was on the verge of outrage. It was none other than Thel Vadamee' (future Arbiter)himself. He heard the words of heresy. While Droa was a longtime childhood friend, this could not go unpunished. He knew Droa was not always loyal to their religion, this was as far as it could go. Thel jumped off the platform and confronted Droa. "You have gone too far this time, Droa. This is the worst offense. I'm afraid you must be executed." Droa stood in shock. "Listen to me Thel, all this Great Journey crap is a lie. Surely you must see what is happening! This war is only for the Prophets to keep power! Open you eyes!" "No, you must die. I'm sorry friend" "Very well Thel. This will hurt me more than you." Both the massive and powerful Sangheili drew their swords. They ran to each other and clashed swords. Keyes was in astonishment. "Hold your fire!"
Back to top Go down
tnoy23
Private
Private

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:54 am

"sorry captain, but i gotta do this." he said. he ran at thel and used his sword to stab him in the leg, and shot his with his assassin pistol in the other. "and besides captain, this one would kill you instantly. you dont have power over him, at least not yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation   

Back to top Go down

Interrogation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next