Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medical Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Credits : 40

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 pm

Rankai lays on medical bed with bandages waiting for doctor to allow him out. As he laid there he remembered his fight and hope that everyone had escaped the prisoner section, even zuka. "why did he let me live, and how was I gona ask him. The lights in the medical office flickered and a huge explosion made the ship shake. Rankai quickly put on his clothes and ran out of the office seeing the covanent was attacking the ship. Rankai ran to his room to put on his ODST armor and his helmet, still cracked from the fight, and ran to the armory to get a gun, but before he could even get out of his room and explosion knocked Rankai back as a covanent pod open letting out some elites and they all aimed there guns at me "sir we got a human here" one of the elites said.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Credits : 71

Bio
Armor:
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 am

Buffeted by a gust of wind, the drop pod shook, throwing Zuka and his comrades around in their harnesses. The field marshal's teeth rattled as he opened his mouth to speak. "We'll be dropping in hot. Our objective is simple: erase the human infection and capture anything that will provide us with information on their troop movements, defenses anything."
"Our blood is pure. We will not fail so long as we believe.", replied one of his zealots. As usual he brought two along as his personal squad. However, dropping into a ship full of humans was basically suicidal with only a team of three so Zuka was attached to the special forces unit that was assaulting the human ship. A normal drop pod would occupy only one warrior but Zuka and his comrades were using the Heavy Orbital Insertion Pods which could accommodate up to four warriors. To make full use of the larger pod capacity, Zuka had brought another elite with his squad. A special operations elite in fact who was an artist with the beam rifle. The warrior noticed Zuka's eyes upon him and nodded respectfully, a gesture that Zuka returned. Causing Zuka's stomach to lurch sickeningly, the pod decelerated with its engines so as to ensure the elite wouldn't be killed on impact with the roof of the human ship. In a few moments, the pod came within range of the human machine guns which opened fire on them but at the speeds they were going, the guns could only get a few pods before they crashed into the human ship. The impact jarred Zuka and his teeth nearly flew out of his mouth but he and his squad were relatively unhurt. The pod's three hatches slowly opened and Zuka leapt through into the dut and debris. He looked around for a moment before one of his zealots said, "sir we got a human here." Zuka turned around and grinned. It was the same human from before. Very good now he could return a favour and blow up his ship for a change.
OOC: Wouldn't crashing into a ship cause explosive decompressions? Lol oh well elites are protected anyway because of their armor.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 am

OOC: haaayyz its halo so the armor protects you from space so hahaha I iz the winnerz

Rankai holding his gun as he stood up his helmet still cracked from the battle before. "hehe its good to see you old friend, but your friends shouldn't have attacked." Rankai walked over to a keypad and put in a code letting a card out. Rankai walked up close to Zuka and said" lisen the idiots on board this ship have been studying on the flood and if you guys keep attacking the flood will get on board you ship, a domino affect if you will, now you help me stop this or just kill me now"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Zuka looked at the human and backhanded it across the face. "That was for destroying our base. Let's go take us to the flood."
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 am

Rankai rubbed his face and laughed ( first time in years) and put his helmet on as he told zuka to follow. Rankai walked through a hollow hall were sounds of battle occured"lets hope that the flood haven't already escaped" rankai stopped in the middle of the hall " ok heres the plan, if we can get to the control room I can flood the area with fire killing the flood and activating the ships shield and..." A sudden scream is heard as the door was rammed open as a group of brutes slammed a human through the door " aahh zuka" the brute looked at rankai " a prisoner I presume" holds up his hammer"mind if I torture him"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:06 am

"Apologies but the human is needed alive and... in one piece. On your way then." Grumbling under his breath, the brute moved away. Once he was gone, Zuka let his breath out. He turned to the human and said "how will you explain your betrayal to your superiors?"
OOC: Hey where did Rankai get a gun from? I thought he was heading to the armory to get one.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:15 am

OOC: hes like captian price he always has a extra pistol Very Happy

Rankai looked down gripping his pistol as his hand shakes. "you want to know why my helmet is still cracked and not repaired, its because I spare most of my enemies. If I have no reason to kill you I don't, its a law I follow and after I little problem, They kept me as ODST and just sent me out for suicide missions like the jail, If I wasn't friends with the bomber me and you would be dead" Rankai looked at Zuka and holds out hand to be shaked " when I see you again I will consider you a comrade now shake on it"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Zuka looked at the human's extended hand. "Let this be the first time our races touch in friendship." He took the human's hand and shook it. "Let's go." They headed along the ship and came to a hatch. It opened to reveal a raging firefight between human forces and brutes. Zuka threw a plasma grenade through the door and eliminated both sides. "I have no love for brutes", he said to Rankai.

OOC: Where's Horbur??
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

OOC: Right here, if you want me to join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

OOC: yeeesssss plz

Rankai looked at zuka "hay why do elites hate brutes anyway" ship shaked in a horrible way and the fighting sounds stopped completely. Rankai looked out the window the people were fighting near. Rankai was shocked and fell back to see the covanent ship covered with a flood looking growth on the ship and all the dead bodies Zuka just killed were gone. "ok we need to run the escape pod" the brute from before walked out covered with flood raising grav. hammer to zuka. "look out!!" charged at the brute and stabbed it's neck repeatedly until it died " ok lets move and .....Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:53 pm

OOC: Yay Horbur is alive after all

Zuka nodded and gestured for Rankai to lead the way. As they headed off to the pod, he said,"brutes and elites have had an ancient feud ever since we met. I do not see why the prophets see fit for them to be part of the covenant. They are nothing but a barbaric and primitive race. What are you sorry for?"
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:44 am

"your ship is already tooken by the flood and if we do escape..... what next" Rankai said as he walks to the elevator leading to the pods
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 pm

"We cannot let the flood escape into the galaxy",said Zuka. "First, we will destroy this ship. We can blow up its fusion reactor much the same way as your demon did on the holy ring. Then, we will take a pod and go to blow up my ship. After that, we'll figure something out. Provided that we're still alive. Let's go." The party of five proceeded to the engineering sector. They ran at a full out pace. So far everything was going well but something bothered Zuka. The companions entered through a hatch and into the engineering department. Zuka quickly found and noted the couplings that he would need to destroy. Suddenly, something landed on his back. Zuka roared and threw it off. He activated his energy sword and speared the flood form through the chest. The hiss of four other energy swords resounded behind Zuka. He looked up to find that they were surrounded by the flood. His squad had all activated their swords and were snarling at the flood. He looked at Rankai, standing tall with his pistol aimed at a bulbous carrier form. Zuka deactivated his sword and threw it to Rankai. "Give it back to me once we're done." He turned away and activated his two energy daggers.

OOC: Why is my name suddenly purple?
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:20 pm

OOC: cause your covenant team now

Dankaiba jumped stabbing the flood and swing the sword at the other elites not giving them a chance"hehehe too easy" a flooded elite comes from behind and slices off dankaiba's arm" Dankaiba sreaming in pain holding the bleeding area. dankaiba rolled-over and kills the flood with a pistol.
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:56 pm

OOC: Is your name Dankaiba now?

Zuka moved to cover the fallen ODST. He snatched the energy up from the ground and proceeded to cut a swathe through the mass of seething flesh that was the flood. "Let's go!", he barked to his team. His two elite zealots helped the human up and carried him between their shoulders. Zuka let his team through the hatch first, staying back to cover their retreat. A combat form jumped at him, tentacles flailing but Zuka rolled back through the hatch. He left a primed plasma grenade on the ground to deter any would-be pursuers. Turning around, he found the human on the ground with one of his zealots toiling over him. Three seconds later, the grenade exploded in a brilliant blue flash and roiling plasma. He motioned to the other two of his elites and they took up positions by the hatch. Zuka knelt down next to the human. Gently prying apart his fingers, Zuka examined the wound. Already, the ODST's combat armor was bloody with the crimson tears seeping from the gash in his side. "Patch him up", ordered Zuka. His zealot nodded and resumed his work. Sighing, Zuka straightened up and went to stand guard by the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 am

OOC: sorry Im on another rp so I kinda mixed up the characters.

Rankai was knocked-out laying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:37 pm

OOC: Im gonna try to join in.

As they were trying to hold off the flood and heal the ODST, they heard the distinct sound of Phantoms. Three Phantoms landed and a platoon of Covenant Forces moved in. The commander was Droa, a rather new General on the scene. As his Uggnoy and Sangheili secured a perimeter, Droa questioned the Field Marshall why he was helping the Humans. "Field Marshall, I see you managed to hold off the Parasite, and I will commemorate you in my report. But why are you protecting your human friend here?"
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:11 pm

OOC: Hi metal slug.

"If you were anyone else I would tell you to keep your mandibles shut and not question your superiors", growled Zuka. "Since it is you though, know this. The human is an asset we can use him to help us fight the flood and destroy this ship also it can be taken in for questioning. Then we can proceed to our ship and destroy it too to prevent the parasite from escaping. We are lucky it hasn't activated our ship's slip space generators and jumped away. I suggest you go there now and cleanse the ship. Don't be afraid to destroy it. Leave some of your warriors here to help me then take the a phantom and go. You must make haste lest the parasite succeeds in jumping to slip space." With that, Zuka turned away and ordered two sangheili to attend to the human. He once again took up a position by the hatch.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:19 pm

when the elites finished, rankai stood up weakly and leaned on the wall. seeing the newer elites suprised rankai so he walked over to the commander and rose his hand to shake "hello and thanks for helping"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:57 pm

When Zuka saw Rankai trying to greet Droa, he baulked! Rushing up to the ODST, he grabbed him by the ruff of his neck and yanked him back, yelling, "Who let this puny human out of their sight? He could've easily injured Droa." Zuka shook Rankai for added effect. "Come human, you are to help us destroy this ship or suffer the consequences." Dragging the bewildered human away, Zuka whispered,"The General believes that you are a prisoner that we are exploiting don't act friendly!" Turning back to Droa, Zuka waved at him to fly off in his phantom.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:55 am

Droa understood that the Marshall was lieing. He knew that they were more than just enemies that had no choice but to work togehter. " Very well." He pointed to two of his Major Sangheili and their Uggnoy. " You, stay with them while we cleanse the parasite. If you are lucky you may be able to kill the unclean parasite." He pondered wether or not to report the Marshal. He decided not too. He disliked the Prophets war. Maybe this would affect their resolve. Suddenly he recieved a flashback. Of the Minister of Fortitude (Prophet of Regret) standing by his dead father. He had just barely escaped from them. He banished those thoughts and made his way to the Engine Section.
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 am

"well you know when you knocked out and dont have a arm you kinda don't hear these things" dankaiba said

Last edited by Snowspartan on Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Droa found his way to the Engine section. The first thing he saw was a horde of Flood who what he could only assume were trying to repair the slightly damaged Slipspace drive. He couldn't let that happen. "Come here Parasite. I'm sure you're just as worthless as you are weak!" With that challenge a Combat Form (who from what Droa could tell was a former female human) leaped at him. Droa had dealt with these before and knew how to kill them. He pulled out his Carbine and place one shot dead center in the 'head', the section where one could see the Infection Form. 'She' dropped instantly. Then as if a switch was thrown the entire Flood army woke up and charged his Platoon. "Fire, hold your ground. Show no fear. They may seem scary, but we've dealt with them before. Kill every last Parasite." With this all his troops picked their assigned targets. The Uggnoy and Kig-yar targeted the Infection and Carrier Forms. The Mgalekgolo targeted the Pure Tank Forms. Droa and his Sangheili dealt with the Combat Forms. Under normal circumstances, a unprepared platoon would be slaughtered. But his was ready and they had expirience. Droa decided to take the lead. He activated his Energy Sword and went in head on. One combat from grew a pair and charged him with a pipe. In one second the pipe and the Form were in clean half's. Soon the Flood were withered down to a small size. Suddenly, Droa saw something he wished that never could exist. It was a human combat form, only he saw it was wearing the Spartan Armour. It was a Spartan III. Droa swore under his breath and drew his Repeater. He fired on it but had no effect. It still had shields. It had also captured a Energy sword. Droa drew his sword and lunged in. It was his first duel with any Flood Form. Suddenly he felt the ground vibrate. Asona, one of his Mgalekgolo guards, swung his shield at the former Spartan. Droa heard bones breaking and saw him hit a wall. Hard. He quickly drew his Dagger and stabbed the Form. It was dead. Soon the entire Engine Section was clean. He ordered two Yamne'e, who were both fighters and engineers, to permanently disable the drive and examine it for usefulness. Once it was done, Droa and his Platoon made their way back to the Field Marshall. "This ship is finished. The Slipspace drive has been permanently disabled. I hope we may soon depart. My flagship, the "Light of Honor", is waiting." He then turned to the Spartan. "You, human, were there any more of your kind on this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Snowspartan
Private
Private
Snowspartan

Bio

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: medical area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:38 pm

"there all dead, do whatever"
Back to top Go down
azureskys
Corporal
Corporal
azureskys

Bio
Armor:

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 pm

OOC: Lol oops can it be that Droa did go to the other ship lol. I didn't read it right.
Zuka watched as Droa's phantom flew away. He turned to his squad and ordered them through the hatch but he left his two zealots behind to guard the phantom. Zuka went in last with his energy sword activated. In contrast to about ten minutes earlier, the engineering section was deserted. Zuka sniffed the air nervously and led his squad up through the ramps. He located a console which he used to uncover the couplings of the ship's fusion reactors. With his squad covering him, Zuka primed a plasma grenade and threw it into the fiery hole. A second later, he was rewarded we an explosion but picked up an unwanted bonus too. Dozens of flood forms dropped from the ceiling. Snarling, Zuka slashed a combat form clean into two. Another three charged and Zuka dealt with them in much the same way. Fighting to be heard above the sounds of battle and the strange cries of the flood, Zuka said, "There are too many we have to fight our way to the next console." Obeying his order, the squad slowly backed off in a circle formation covering each other's backs. They continued like this until they reached the next console and the next. It was a bit hard to get a grenade into each but Zuka's squad managed it. Realising they had reached the last console, Zuka looked around. He threw a plasma grenade into a cluster of flood forms and once it had somewhat cleared a space, he bent over to Rankai and hissed, "Go my squad is busy make a run for the drop pods." Zuka handed him an energy sword that a flood form had dropped. "Go!" he barked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medical Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Area   Medical Area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Command Center :: Barracks-
Jump to: