Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galen Spartan 300

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier3373
Apprentice
Apprentice
Xavier3373

Credits : 9

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Hayabussa
Weapon: UNSC - Spartan Laser
Enemy: Covenant

Galen Spartan 300 Empty
PostSubject: Galen Spartan 300   Galen Spartan 300 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 am

Name: Galen Marek

Service Tag: 300

Height: 6'7

Appearance:
Helmet: Mark VI,Red
Body: Mark V, Red
Shoulders: Mark V, Red

Personality: Quiet,Aggresive,Brave,Ready for Adventure!Doesnt likle to be messed with.

Level/Rank: Apprentice

Background: Being a Prisoner from the Conevant and a servant to the king he was too lazy one day and the king wanted him to be killed the next day.On that day he escaped somehow no one knows where he went waiting and waiting for someone to find him he see's a Warthog out in the distance coming straight him he throws an signal and finnaly gets found .At the age of 16 he gets taken in as the UNSC they make him take the spartan test.Master Cheif was choosing from 33 children that were impatient but galen was standing still cheif was studying Galen and seeing through his personlity."You kid whats your name?Galen was frieghtend at first but he remebered no Spartan is scared and he answered:"I am Galen Marek I.D tag number 300 hundred sir!"When Master Cheif studied him a little more he realized that there was more in this boy than just strength."You Soldier,get ready for your first MJNOIR armor You're a Spartan Now."

Last edited by Xavier3373 on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

Galen Spartan 300 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galen Spartan 300   Galen Spartan 300 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:30 am

Put a little more for personality please
Back to top Go down

Galen Spartan 300
Page 1 of 1