Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spartan 114 Torture

Go down 
+6
Snowspartan
azureskys
Alex- 024
Fire
Spartan 114
Horbur
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Credits : 96

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:40 pm

jack said nothing any further, this time he was telling her not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
https://halowarsrpg.forumotion.com
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Credits : 151

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Councilor
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm

''Fine Don't talk! You know what, i want that finger now.'' Horbur slowly took his sword out, slowly cutting of his finger.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:46 pm

It hurt, so he screamed. Katie couldn't handle it either. . . 'Don't say - anything!' He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

Horbur sliced the finger and threw it at him. '''I will go continue my torture. Come on Katie, lets go'' Said Horbur, deactivating Katie for the moment. ''Bye!'' Said Horbur walking back to the control room
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:04 pm

They left the room, Jack thought for a little bit. How could he get out? Then he remembered that they never checked him. He lifted his right thigh over th his right hand and he pulled out a little square control. He pressed three buttons and it made a beep. the light on the top started blinking red. he put the distress signal back in his pocket. And sat waiting.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:28 am

''Turn on the plasma!'' said Horbur ''High please, i will reprogram Katie.'' He watched as jack went into more spasms of pain. He went up to Katie, ''ready to join us?'' He said to Katie First flipping a switch that brought pain to her. She screamed in pain. Horbur quickly started pressing buttons, ''Done!'' Said Horbur ''What do you know katie!''
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:03 pm

'UNSC Sergeant Borbalax is planning to land on your r-r-ring. Th-th-ey think that i-i-it's a weapon that you'll use against us. Code 55487 reads th-' She suddenly stopped. 'I will never tell you anything!' Her real AI was trying to break through. Trying to stop herself from saying anything more.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:47 pm

''Yes you will!'' Horbur pressed some more button sending Katie in to spasms of pain ''This will stop in 5 minutes''.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 pm

OOC: New rule, you must write 10 paragraphs or you'll be banned permanatly. . .

BIC: Katie was still not going to say anything. . . She was being tortured for the fun of it now. She already said enough.

OOC: J/K lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:56 am

For 20 minutes, Horbur sat there pressing buttons. Eventually he said ''Done!'' Then he pressed another button; Katie disapeared.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Spartan 114 was still sitting in the chair, he bent down and sucked on his nubbed finger. It was bleeding and he had to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 am

Horbur pressed some more buttons, Katie came back. ''Now we have a totally new AI unit that will spy for us'' Smirked Horbur He took Katie's chip and put it back in the spartans helmet

John got off the hornet while Fire landed it. On top of a pyramid like structure. Un seen from the guards, there were some air grates you could see through. ''Fire, look at this I can see Jack!''
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 am

Jack was pulling on his straps as hard as he could, but he couldn't pull free. 'This is why I stay human.' He whispered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Recruit
Recruit
Fire

Credits : 16

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 pm

Fire came in, Plasma Rifle at ready if he needed it. "How can I help?" he asked them.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

''Here's the plan, there's some rope in the hornet, we should open this grate, and reppel down.'' Said John
''What do you think''
Back to top Go down
Fire
Recruit
Recruit
Fire

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 pm

"Yes, that is a good plan." he said and got the rope and let it tumble down to the ground. He then grabbed on and had his Plasma Rifle and a Gravity Hammer on his back and repelled down.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 pm

John reppelled down with his battle rifle at the ready. He suddenly realized that he couldn't get jack out easily, oh well. When he landed, he saw Jack manacled to a chair, he looked like he had been through hell. John looked around, he didn't see any covenant or any security devices. He pressed the button that disabled the manacles. ''Come on Jack'', he passed him an assault rifle ''Can you walk or do you need help?'' Said John

Horbur watched as two spartans repelled down ''Shit!'' he said, ''Disable the doors, lock them in there.'' Said Horbur responding quickly to the offense. He grabbed a carbine. ''Open the emergancy door''. He ran over to the emergancy door as it was opening He ran in taking cover behind a wall. The game is on
Back to top Go down
Spartan 114
Admin
Admin
Spartan 114

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:02 pm

'You shouldn't have come that way!' Jack yelled, catching the rifle. He pointed it near where the door always open and waited for Horbur to come and taste his led.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:14 am

Horbur jumped out throwing a deployable cover in front of him. The sheild protected him from the 3 humans. Luckily, he already placed the fake AI in Jack. Horbur was pissed. ''You cant win spartans, You cant.'' He yelled. He peeked out of the sheild and shot the first spartan he saw 5 times in the chest. That spartan was Fire.
Back to top Go down
Alex- 024
Recruit
Recruit

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Scout
Weapon: UNSC - Sniper Rifle

PostSubject: Saving Grace   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 am

The Hawk slowed down to a stop and hovered 3 meters off the ground. Over the COM the pilot yelled "Go, go, go!" Alex- 024 and the ODST's didn't have to be told twice. They pounded off the ramp and into a defensive half-circle. The Hawk then turned around to get to a safer position. The Spartan and 6 ODST's made their way to a pyramid shaped structure situated just above ground. Alex put his hand in the air and pumped his fist three times; One of the ODST troopers nodded and planted charges on one of the sides of the construct. He backed up twenty steps and then yelled "Fire in the hole!" There was a metallic bang and the wall exploded inward. As Alex entered and swept the room with his shotgun, He saw three Elite Ultras had been killed in the initial blast, and one had been badly wounded, losing both legs. Alex calmly walked up snapped it's neck. He saw he was in some sort of a control room, with a solid glass wall separating him from an ornately armored, high-ranking elite and three battle scarred spartans in a firefight. Alex double-taked. Three spartans? Maybe they had received the distress call as well. Alex pushed open and tossed 3 concussive grenades at the Elite, hoping to stun him and capture HIM for a change.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:58 am

Fire shot dropped to the ground like a stone after the Elite shot him, "Damn!" John yelled as the councilor sat behind his cover, mocking them. At any time, the councilor could pop out and kill either Jack or John. They had little hope.

They stood there, never moving, with their guns pointing at where Horbur was. "Come out you little coward!" He yelled. John was about to yell an insult, but he was cut off by an explosion. John fell back from the blast. A piece of blunt shrapnel hit him in his leg. John groaned in pain as he saw three of Horbur's squad get killed by the explosion.

Horbur huddled behind his cover, playing the waiting game. Bad move. The wall across from him exploded, and just to his luck, half of his elite squad had been obliterated. 7 spartans bursted through the hole, guns ablaze. With no hesitation, Horbur turned his gun on them. Two dead, one injured, before three grenades rolled towards him. Horbur had no options left. The grenades exploded and all his senses started to fail.

Retriot was in the control room when all of this unfolded. When his hero, teacher, and inspiration, Horbur, got blasted, Retriot roared and grabbed a plasma rifle. He ran over to the room and saw spartans hauling his leader away. If they got a hold of him, the scales of this war would be tipped. Retriot charged at one of the spartans at full speed, grabbing him and putting the rifle to his head. "Don't move!" He grumbled.

John managed to get out a few words "You don't stand a chance, run!", his voice rough.
Back to top Go down
Alex- 024
Recruit
Recruit

Bio

PostSubject: The Negotiator   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Alex- 024's team froze, and gingerly lowered Horbur to the ground. The remaining 4 team mebers fanned out in a defensive half circle around the Elite. "Jack, John, one of you get Fire out of here right away and get him to the Base Camp, and the other come here right away." Alex assessed the situation. An Elite is holding a gun to the head of one of his wounded ODSTs. If he didn't act quickly, the wounded soldier would bleed to death. He unshouldered his sniper rifle and scoped in on the Elite's face, crosshairs locked on the gap in its helmet where is elongated forehead showed through. "Drop the ODST, or I blow your Covenant ass to hell." Alex growled. All around him the ODST troopers thumbed their rifles from full to semi-auto.
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Retriot roared at them. He lifted his left hand, showing his wrist, and said, "shoot, and I activate the turrets" He said in a grumbling voice. It was a total bluff. There were turrets in the room, but they weren't activated by the controller. Retriot moved his head in the direction of offline turrets to help the bluff. "I will strike a deal, you take your soldiers and leave, and we wont kill you. Now." Retriot locked eyes with the one who seemed to be the leader, daring him to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Alex- 024
Recruit
Recruit

Bio

PostSubject: Panic in the Ranks   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 am

Alex stood ramrod straight at this. His ODST's never took their rifles off of the Elite, but glanced left and right. They too stood straighter than usual when they visually confirmed four turrets in the room. And they were automated. Damnit. Automated plasma turrets were the only turrets that could penetrate bubble shields, over shields, and invincibility equipment. Alex conidered his options. "uh..." he involuntarily said. Shit. Now his men knew they had stumbled into a trap and their leader was clueless. Alex looked around the room. There had to be something, ANYTHING he could do. Alex looked at his belt, and suddenly had a very ballsy idea. It was crazy, and all depended on these Elite's relationship, but he hoped it would work. Alex pulled out two grenades and primed them. His ODST's suddenly looked at him and one exclaimed "What the hell, Chief! You leaving so soon?" Alex ignored the shrewd comment and picked up Horbur with his left arm and put him in a headlock. He put the primed grenades next to Horbur's head, and held down the fuse clamps. The grenades wouldn't explode until a second after he let go. A classic Martyr act. "Well, warrior, should those shoot me or even the grenades in my hand, you can say goodbye to your Elite friend." In one hand he held his sniper, held out and aimed at the Elite, and the other held Horbur in a headlock with two primed grenades clutched in his gauntlet. "John, Jack, Where the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Horbur
Admin
Admin
Horbur

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am

OOC: We really need to get the head admin (Jack) back...

Retriot was panicking; he forced himself to keep a straight face. "You seem to be foregetting that that is only one of us in danger, and 7 of you" Retriot growled. As far as he knew, the grenades couldn't be unprimed. If Horbur died, the next in line to become councilor would be him. Surprisingly though, Retriot had no ambition, he just wanted to see the humans obliterated, just like his mentor. The human in his hand was starting to die, "Would you like me to repeat my first offer?" Retriot asked them, "Leave. Leave with your prisoners, but don't take Horbur with you"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spartan 114 Torture   Spartan 114 Torture - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spartan 114 Torture
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next