Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPARTAN-197 Activity Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spartan197
Apprentice
Apprentice
spartan197

Credits : 9

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark IV
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

SPARTAN-197 Activity Journal  Empty
PostSubject: SPARTAN-197 Activity Journal    SPARTAN-197 Activity Journal  I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:39 pm

I will update this as often as I can, mostly before I go to bed.

Friday: I rolled in my seat as the Pelican flew over the rough terrain, and suddenly woke up when the radio blasted an old hit from one of my favorite groups: Genesis. The song was called "Invisible Touch" and was one of my favorites. I quietly hummed the song in my head as it played on. Later, at the fortification where I would be staying for the night before we'd travel to meet the commander of "Alpha Team 1" named SPARTAN-114. They told me to eat, bathe and get my armor off and into medical examination asap or I'd find out what pain was. I ate one of the meals all SPARTANS were grown up on: NASA Dried Food.... bleh! I then, after trying to to barf throughout the 'meal' I took a quick (3-minute) shower and was in clothes and in the medi-bay within 5 minutes. Doc checked me out (more than I was comfortable with) and he reached my chest where my main AI, HUD, and battery was kept. He looked at me with suspicion and asked what it did. I explained that I ripped part of my chest out for the device. It would, indeed keep me alive. And it has! It made it so I didn't need a heart in my chest, but one was put there just in case my device died. I also explained the whole purpose of it, and he thought it better to just let me go after I had finished talking (he was about to get sick). Then I went down to my quarters and made my bed and prepared for tomorrow... it was going to be a doosie.

Monday: I forgot to write about yesterday and Sunday, the Covie's attacked the base and we were forced to stay until late this morning when we set out for the Alpha base. I'll arrive within 3 days.
Back to top Go down
http://lionking.org/~wolfboy/home.html

SPARTAN-197 Activity Journal
Page 1 of 1