Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training is in session

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
York
Recruit
Recruit
York

Credits : 10

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Mark V
Weapon: UNSC - Shotgun
Enemy: Covenant

Training is in session Empty
PostSubject: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 6:34 pm

York slumped down onto a bench and dropped his SMG on the floor beside him. "Man, what a day," he said to himself. It had been hard enough when he wasn't able to use his preferred loadout, the Updated battle rifle and the shotgun, but he also took a nasty shot to his leg from a plasma pistol.
The new type of training was where officials took captured grunts and placed them against Spartans, with medical crew and assistance making sure nothing went wrong. But in this instance, York had had to use the SMG and an un-scoped magnum. When it IS scoped, the magnum ranks very high on York's favorite weapons, but not today.
"Something wrong?" asked Zara, his A.I.
"Just had a bad day," replied York. "Need a little CQC practice." When York was upset, fighting another Spartan rather than a grunt seemed to make him feel better - which was rather odd.
"You sound...angry, York." Zara's voice suggested inquisition.
"Yeah...I'm not really happy with actually fighting the Covenant for practice. I liked the old system. But the way we do things here changes every day..."
It soothed York to hear his AI's voice again. Since the drill began an hour ago, Zara was instructed to not assist York in any way, resulting in much more challenging practice. But York was absolutely done with fighting grunts, so he pulled his helmet off and looked around for some friendly competition...
Back to top Go down
Deimos
Apprentice
Apprentice
Deimos

Credits : 6

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Kain was just walking into the training room when he heard York talking to his AI. That's interesting. He pulled off his helmet and walked over York.
"Well that's an interesting piece you've got there." Kain said, referring to his AI. "Well anyway, I'm up for some Spartan versus Spartan training."
Back to top Go down
York
Recruit
Recruit
York

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:25 am

York looked up at the approaching Spartan.
"What say you and me get some training rounds and go against some other Spartans?"
York noticed 2 other Spartans who were tinkering on a magnum.
"Hey! You guys wanna have a match?"

- the 2 look at each other and nod. "Ok. Let us load some training rounds and we'll be ready. We'll start at the other end of the room" -

York picked up his shotgun from the bench and left his pistol at his side.
"Alright man let's go. What was your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Deimos
Apprentice
Apprentice
Deimos

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:35 pm

Kain grabbed his two pistols and loaded them. He attached his wrist daggers to his wrists.
"Name's Kain. You can either call me that or nine two niner."
Kain walked out onto the training room floor and got behind cover, waiting for the match to start.
Back to top Go down
York
Recruit
Recruit
York

Bio

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:26 pm

BASIC INDOOR PRACTICE FLOOR
There are two 5 foot high cement walls 8 feet long each, side by side, 10 feet in between them; the same is on the other end where the other two spartans are starting from.
With 2 bits of cover on either side of the floor there is on 5 foot wall but TEN feet long in the very middle of the room.

______ ........... ______

........__________..........

______.............______

Periods are just open space, the dashes are the cover -

- IC -

York dashed to the left barrier on his and Kain's side of the room, wield in his shotgun. When the training rounds hit an arm or leg, that section of armor would lock, rendering it useless. When a crucial part of your body was shot, your entire suit locked up until the match ended.
York carefully peeked around the corner to see one of the other spartans run behind their cover. One was brown and the other was silver.
"Kain! We gotta hold the middle wall! Let's move up!"

Last edited by York on Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deimos
Apprentice
Apprentice
Deimos

Bio
Armor:
Weapon:
Enemy:

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Spoiler:
Kain slid behind the middle wall and switched his pistol to burst fire mode. He peeked out of cover to see who was where and which one was closest to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training is in session   Training is in session I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training is in session
Page 1 of 1