Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time To Armor Up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aiden-077
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 9

Time To Armor Up Empty
PostSubject: Time To Armor Up   Time To Armor Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

I walk into the armory getting a message on my data pad saying that my armor has been built. As I walk in the techs nod and say" Hey yo armor's finished hopefully you aren't one of the unstable ones that need it fixed every other day.hahaha!!!"
"ya whatever it better be perfect."
I raised my arms and let them put on the armor in about half an hour I was in the familiar green body but as I asked it had a gps on the wrist a AI compatible dock,energy shielding,and a screwed on satchel with a secret compartment for my data pad I put in a silenced pistol a beacon MRE and a flare into the satchel and left trying to contact the base's simulation engineer to get a sim going and i'll be their in about a minute. Getting the message through I put the coordinates on my hud and began to walk over.
Back to top Go down
halo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Credits : 4

Bio
Armor: Spartan - E.V.A
Weapon: UNSC - Assualt Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

Time To Armor Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time To Armor Up   Time To Armor Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 pm

as i go i see that my armor is ready i say finally i waited so long for my spartan 2 armor done time to go EVA
Back to top Go down

Time To Armor Up
Page 1 of 1