Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DominionGeneral
Private
Private

Credits : 41

Bio
Armor: Spartan - ODST
Weapon: UNSC - Battle Rifle
Enemy: Covenant

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!   I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:49 am

Spartan 223 rose up like a beast from hibernation. He was on a long abandoned Vallhala base. He remembered a couple of hours ago, he was stabbed in the throat by an unknown Spartan. He looked around for his Hornet and saw it laying on its side on the ground. It was rusted. 223 realized that he must have not been out for a few hours, but for a few months. He slowly began to hobble out of the area towards a Spartan base more than a 4 day journey from where he was. He was thankful to be alive, for his suit had ready-to-eat meals in packages that the suit automatically fed his unconcious body. Still, he was hungry and he had a long journey ahead of him.........
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!   I'm BAAAAAAACK!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm

LOLZ. Welcome back man. It will be good to add an enemy to my growing Spartan kill list Wink
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com

I'm BAAAAAAACK!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Command Center :: Barracks :: Training Quarters-
Jump to: