Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assault on Arcadia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault on Arcadia   Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Droa quickly snapped out of his small session with Amda, and tried to compose both himself and her. "I am sorry, Amda, but we are still in a combat zone, and we still have a mission. Save it for when we get back on the Carrier." Amda looked at him with her usual disappointed look. "Yeah, but that has never stopped us." She sighed. "Fine. We'll get the information and return to the battle, but I don't know what is waiting for us here. I wasn't able to get in." Droa looked around, searching for a possible entrance. "Well, I guess we will have to use brute force to get in. No time for elegance." Just as Droa was about to attempt to force the door open, his Communications link blared with a incoming transmission. "This is General Falumee, what is it?" It was Xtan, Droa's Weapons Officer and the leader of Army Group Beta. "Sir, I have excellent news! Group Epsilon has arrived, and we have destroyed the final UNSC defense group. They are in full retreat to Pirth City, and soon we will have enveloped them! We await your new orders." Droa had to quickly decide on whether to pursue them and risk an ambush, or simply push them on into the city, where they could keep them trapped. "Do not directly pursue. We both know the humans are infamous for their feigned retreats. All you need to do is apply enough pressure to drive them back into the city. Once you do contact me again, and I will return to crush them. Oh, and be on the lookout for the Spartans. They are infamous for stealing victories at this point of the battle." "Copy that sir. I will contact you later." The link then went dead, indicating that Xtan was sending orders to the other Groups. Amda was using her HUD to watch the course of the battle from a Corvette in orbit. "Well sir, our secondary mission is accomplished. Now we just need the information." Droa looked at the door. It was a stone block designed to be moved from the inside, but not nearly as easily from the outside. Droa decided he would use simple strength to move it. He squatted down, got a good grip on the door, and lifted up. It was extremely heavy, heavier than a Spectre or a Warthog, but it eventually gave way. Hie muscles were on fire, but he shrugged it off and turned his helmet light on. The corridor leading on down was dark and dank, but they had no choice. Droa and Amda drew their Plasma Repeaters, and walked inside.

Ever since the 'Vector', Droa was terrified of dark, enclosed areas. Not because it was dark, but because the last time it was like this, he was nearly eaten by an entire crew of undead monstrosities. Amda could see his knees start to shake, but she also knew what he had endured, so she put her hand on his shoulder. Droa felt the warmth of her hand, and he started to calm down. "It's alright, the 'Vector' is over, there are no more unknown threats here." Droa then thought of what might be lurking in a ancient library. "Keep an eye out for Forerunner defense systems. And especially for humans." "Come on Droa, you really think the humans found their way in here? If they did, they would at least know what to do with the information. And I don't think I have seen a Forerunner Starship under human control." Droa chuckled. He had always loved her sense of sarcasm. "Your right. Let's just find the information and get out of here." They spent at least ten minutes trying to navigate the tunnels of the Library, but the finally found the center. It was a large room, with a single, large terminal on the wall. It was not human in design, so it must have been what they were looking for. Droa examined the terminal while Amda kept watch. Then Droa found a odd button, and pressed it. The terminal came to life, and a strange, humanoid hologram appeared. It began to warble in a unknown language. Suddenly, a light came from the terminal and ran over Droa and Amda, almost like it was scanning them. That was when the holograms language changed, and it began to speak in Sangheili tongue. "If you are seeing this message, then our efforts to stop the Flood outbreak have been successful. This also means that we have left your galaxy, in an attempt to start anew in a new galaxy. This entire Flood outbreak was entirely our fault. We went to war with the Precursors, thinking we were able to defeat them with our new technology. What we did not realize was how desperate the Precursors were. In order to save their own power, they created a failsafe, which activated when I killed the last of their kind. The Flood. The humans were able to defeat them once, but we could not. We wiped out human civilization civilization and in doing so killed our only chance of stopping the Flood. After some time, it returned, but this time it managed to defeat us. We created the Halo Array to cleanse the galaxy of all life, so that the Flood could no longer expand. When we thought it was safe, we reseeded all life again. Then we left. We went on a Great Journey to a new galaxy, where we could repent for our sins. But the fact of knowing someone found this message means that we succeeded in saving the galaxy, and perhaps it will atone for our sins. We have left the humans to guard the galaxy for us, to serve as our Reclaimers. We are truly glad that the galaxy has grown again."

With that one transmission, thousands of years of Covenant history had been wiped out. All they had based their religion on was a lie. Or perhaps not a lie, but a mistranslation. Droa had been proved right. Amda was stunned. She had always believed Droa, but now he had proof. "So, what do we do know." Droa thought about it for a minute. "The humans are the Reclaimers? We need this information. But we also need to wait for the moment. The Covenant indoctrination is so strong I do not even think this could convince them that they are wrong. Let's just take this information back to 'Light of Honor'. We'll decide what to do with it there." Amda looked at Droa longingly. "Yes, sir." Droa had just finished copying the data to his armors internal hardrive, when a squad of UNSC Marines stumbled in on them and opened fire. Both the Sangheili jumped for nearby cover and prepared to push their way out. "Droa! We need to get back to the surface! I have a Spectre nearby so we can escape!" Droa tried to remember the way back to the entrance. "Do you remember the way out?" "No, I guess it's time to leave." Droa left cover and fired on the Marines, One went down screaming in pain. They had to leave fast, or they would be trapped.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
SpartanE107
Recruit
Recruit
SpartanE107

Credits : 19

Bio
Armor: Spartan - Rogue
Weapon: Covenant - Energy Sword
Enemy: Covenant

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Arcadia   Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:30 pm

I started down the stairs the second i heard rifles go off and noticed it came from a doorway "that wasnt open before and thats not our specter" and ran down it. it took about 2 min to follow the sounds of the battle. I then cloaked as i ran out into the cross fire and yelled ,"Marines, hold your position, take cover and hold fire!!" The marines did
that and even used some poorly cloaking mechanism.
" That ill improve theirs later. Now back to buisness.... why.........why are you here in this forerunner library?" Darren said.
I uncloaked about 5 feet from each elite...........

"This must be very important to you for you two to come here alone."
Back to top Go down
Aiden-077
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 9

PostSubject: can I please join.   Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Is there any way I can join into the battle here like find me in a escape pod wreckage stuck under it all?
Back to top Go down
Aiden-077
Recruit
Recruit

Credits : 9

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Arcadia   Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 pm

I woke up and noticed I was in a room with a window. I quickly got up and saw a firefight with two elites and a spartan with a sqaud of marines. I quickly started to rush down but I saw two smgs and a sniper rifle I quickly put the sniper rifle on my back and picked up the smgs and some ammo. I rushed down and when I hit a fifth story window I swapped to my sniper and began to snipe I zoom and shot a elite with gold armor in the arm. I sadly had to reload and got the gun jammed I quickly started whacking it on my knee trying to get the mag in.

OOC: I assume the gold armored one is Metal slug since I don't know what color it is will you also tell me what the rest of you guys are i'm just a average green spartan with a satchel on my left leg and a gps on my left wrist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assault on Arcadia   Assault on Arcadia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault on Arcadia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2