Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Calm Before The Storm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Imafighter
Recruit
Recruit
Imafighter

Credits : 13

The Calm Before The Storm Empty
PostSubject: The Calm Before The Storm   The Calm Before The Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 am

Martian walked wearingly in, his Anti-Material Rifle across his back. He sighed, and sat down on his bunk. Across from him, Lt. Robinson was checking his DMR.

"Damn, those Covvie bastards sure gave a real fight. I'm gonna miss Ling" Martian said. Robinson looked up.

"Its war. People die, dip-shit. Get used to it" he said, and continued to check his DMR. He got out some oil and started shining it. Martian watched for a bit, and got up.

"Permission to go to the mess hall, sir?" Martian asked the Lt.

"Permission granted. Get the hell out" Robinson said.

Martian left the room, heading down to the mess hall, when he was stopped by Major Andrew Morris.

"Do you need something, sir?" Martian asked the Major.

"General Irhow needs to see you and Jake Garris. Now." the Major replied.

"Yes, sir!" Martian answered, and snapped a salute. He hurried back to the barracks, and found Garris adjusting his MA37.

"Garris. General needs you and me at his office."

"Ok, coming" Garris replied, and got up. Together, the two hurried to his office.

Back to top Go down
Imafighter
Recruit
Recruit
Imafighter

Credits : 13

The Calm Before The Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Calm Before The Storm   The Calm Before The Storm I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 am

The two arrive at Irhow's office. They snap a salute, and the General motions for them to sit down. They take a seat.

"Now, you two, I have heard you are a pair, correct? Sniper and Spotter?" he asked the two.

"Yes sir, Garris is my spotter, I'm the sniper" Martian said.

"Good. I have also heard you are one of the best snipers in this division" the general said.

"Ehh...I wouldn't go that far. There are probably some far better than me" Martian replyed.

"Anyways, to the main discussion. I need you two to go on a mission against the Covenant. We have located the location of a major unit, a Field Marshal in fact. If you could take him down, we could take down these Covenant bastards far easier."

"Sir. Consider it done" said Martian, and the general dismissed them. They headed on over to the factory, where they started looking for a Warthog.
Back to top Go down

The Calm Before The Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halo Wars RPG :: Command Center :: Barracks-
Jump to: