Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Login or Register please!
Halo Wars RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halo Wars RPG

Train as a Spartan or Elite and become a hero or a villain. Your base is being destroyed by the enemy. You must train to become strong and a reliable killer.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imafighter
Recruit
Recruit
Imafighter

Credits : 13

Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan Empty
PostSubject: Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan   Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

Name: James Martian
Physical Appearance: James has tan skin, and also has a large scar across his left eye, credit to an Elite Ultra with an energy sword.He has a medium build, with not so strong muscles, and green eyes. He has short, brown hair, and has a small bald birth mark in the middle of his hair.
Armor Appearance: James'es armor has been modified to be lighter than most, but provide less protection. He wears normal chest and leg armor, but his arms are only protected down to the elbow. From the elbow to the wrist is bare skin. He wears a pair of black gloves and wears a cap instead of a helmet.
Years in Service: James has been serving in the Army for two years.
Place of Birth: Jevan, Republic of Shaka, Revar.
Perferred Weapon: Sniper Rifle System 99 Anti-Material
Biography: Born on Revar, he moved to Reach and has lived in New Alexandria for most of his life. At the age of 20, he had gotten an Associates degree and went on to be a technician. He worked for 10 years before joining the army. There, he trained for about a year, and then actually went into service. He is currently working as a platoon in the town of Visegrad.
Back to top Go down
Imafighter
Recruit
Recruit
Imafighter

Credits : 13

PostSubject: Re: Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan   Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 am

Name: James Martian

Service Tag: S72

Height: 5"11

Armor: Standard UNSC Army Trooper armor, with urban camo

Personality: James perfers to be quiet, and also perfers grassed/sanded areas.

Level/Rank: Private First Class

Background: Born on Revar, he moved to Reach and has lived in New Alexandria for most of his life. At the age of 20, he had gotten an Associates degree and went on to be a technician. He worked for 10 years before joining the army. There, he trained for about a year, and then actually went into service. He is currently working as a platoon in the town of Visegrad.
During training, there was an accident, which resulted in him losing an eye. He doesn't wear a patch, and tends to wander away and go to someplace quiet. Just recently, he was ordered to go as a patrol to the Visegrad Relay. There were reports of Insurrection activity.

Skill Assessment

Sample Post:
James got in his Warthog, driving up towards the relay. Robinson, his CO, sat beside him, and three troopers got in the back. He revved up the engine, and began driving up the bridge.

"So, why would rebels wanna take down this relay, other than to jam our signals?" asks one, named Garris

"Dunno, Garris, but lets go introduce ourselves to whoever did" replies Robinson. James arrived at the outpost, and opened the gate. Eveybody emptied out the truck, and looked around.

"James, Garris, head inside and check for rebels" says Robinson

The two acknowledged, and hurried inside. Garris had his MA37 ready, and opened the door to the inside. The two went in, and looked around. They hurried to the control room and found several families huddled together, guarded by...

"Covenant!" James yelled, and fired a round at a Grunt's head. The other six grunts in the room looked back, and an Elite came charging in.

"Holy shit! He has a fucking energy sword!" Garris yelled, before getting cut in half. James lined up the Elite charging at him, and fired.
Back to top Go down
xXMETALSLUGXx66
xXMETALSLUGXx66

Credits : 176

Bio
Armor: Covenant - Commando
Weapon: Covenant - Carbine
Enemy: UNSC

PostSubject: Re: Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan   Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:28 am

I guess I can let this pass. Good story. Just beware that he is not a Spartan. My Droa could cut him down easily.
Back to top Go down
http://haloinfintiy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan   Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private First Class James Martian - NOT A Spartan
Page 1 of 1